Jas
    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

• Agreed, lovely last pic
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Now Jamo has made me want to get an S2....dag-nammit! :mischeif:

Never really thought about Ruby Red before, but it doesn't half look well!.

Comment

• Jamo, your car looks truly awesome!!! my hat goes off to you

Comment

• Wow! thanks guys!

Comment

• You're swelling his head even more! :mischeif:
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• That's lovely mate! im loving the colour too.
                Vw golf GT TDI remapped selling soon to buy an S2 Bring it on!!!

Comment

• Jamo? Am I right in thinking your car isn't lowered yet and you have H&R's and Konis to put on too???

If that is the case it is going to look even better when you have done that!
                  The Perfectionist
                  sigpic

Comment

• Looks pretty much spot on as it is to me. I dont think I would even bother lowering it if it were up to me, but hey, it isn't!

It has that factory look about it there, but with an added something, which I love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamo
                      Another one for the collection.

WTF??? How did I miss this pic, Damn they look the donkey's.
                      Anyone know if I can buy anything to "grow" my 16" Avus in to 18"
                      Me and Mark where talking about these over the weekend, and we both agree, they simply look awesome on the S2. They should have been on the S2's from the factory.
                      I "will" get some one day (when the bank manager doesn't set his dogs on me anymore )
                      2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
                      2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
                      1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
                        Jamo? Am I right in thinking your car isn't lowered yet and you have H&R's and Konis to put on too???

If that is the case it is going to look even better when you have done that!
                        Yes your right it hasn't been lowered, i've got Bilstein shocks to install B6 sport front, B8 rears and a choice of either Koni or H&R springs to go on.

With the Bilsteins you dont get as much lowering as they raise the car by a 1cm naturally due to the air ram in them.

Leaning to the Koni springs to be honest but it's great to have the choice!

You can see the clearance on the other pic.

Comment

• Ah - yes.

It will look even better when lowered then

Your car does look exceedingly shiny in the pic too. What are you using?

Cheers,

Steve.
                          The Perfectionist
                          sigpic

Comment

• Really quite surprising how shiny it was, was handwashed then jetwashed with a T-Cut polish on top.

Comment

• Bloody Hell, I was expecting you to say Meguiars or some fancy polish

Nice one!
                              The Perfectionist
                              sigpic

Comment

• My S2

Hello!!

Here's some pics from my newly bought S2!! Cool huh?
                                Attached Files
                                :cool: S2 Coupe :cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X