No announcement yet.

My New S2 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the bracket out, unplug the vacuum and the 55 pin connector, then assemble in reverse order.

As long as you don't try to open the ecu and do silly things inside, I have a hard time believing you could mess anything up.
    http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

Originally posted by poor-boy View Post
      I have thought about that but knowing my luck I would mess something else up and make the car useless..
      It's an easy job after the 1st time
      Shane

Comment

Originally posted by prj View Post
        Get the bracket out, unplug the vacuum and the 55 pin connector, then assemble in reverse order.

As long as you don't try to open the ecu and do silly things inside, I have a hard time believing you could mess anything up.
        I will have a butchers once I sort my daily driver out (shredded bottom crank pulley) and see how I get on
        Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Originally posted by s2_wot View Post
          It's an easy job after the 1st time
          First time is the only time

I have searched around and can not find anybody local with S2 experiance
          Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Really, you will just spend some quality R&R time with your head in the passenger's footwell. Nothing else to it
            http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

Well done Taff.. I thought to myself that it looked like a well kept car just from the few pics posted in the FS thread..great car for winter...
              Stuart
              B2 90 quattro with boost

Comment

Originally posted by prj View Post
                Really, you will just spend some quality R&R time with your head in the passenger's footwell. Nothing else to it
                Or upside down in the seat - blood rush to the head
                Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Originally posted by SE_30 View Post
                  Well done Taff.. I thought to myself that it looked like a well kept car just from the few pics posted in the FS thread..great car for winter...
                  Cheers Stuart... I got the steelies for winter but no £££ for the tyres now - The car is truly awsome and even my Mrs (who hates old cars and calls me "Audi Forum") thinks its fantastic
                  Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Lowered cars + high kerbs =
                    Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Car looked nice, hope the kerb didn't hurt too much.

Comment

What wheels r they off? (they look like wheels off the TT competition but the TT was 5x100)??
                        Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
                        03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
                        01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Good buy that fella, as you said avant all the way. You got any plans for the car or are you just going to enjoy it as it is for now?

The wheels are TT Quattro sport Reps, I like them on the avant they sit nice in the arches.
                          Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Originally posted by richie View Post
                            Car looked nice, hope the kerb didn't hurt too much.
                            Just broke the CV joint... All done now though lol..
                            Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Originally posted by re2500 View Post
                              What wheels r they off? (they look like wheels off the TT competition but the TT was 5x100)??
                              They are TT wheels but I think maybe reps - The rears are wider than the front though..
                              Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
                                Good buy that fella, as you said avant all the way. You got any plans for the car or are you just going to enjoy it as it is for now?

The wheels are TT Quattro sport Reps, I like them on the avant they sit nice in the arches.
                                Cheers Lee... I did have my eye on your car first but I could not stretch out for it. The Avant's stance is shocking and I think looks better than the coupe also it was easier to tell the Mrs that it is "Family freindly" than a two door..

Just going to enjoy it at the moment and see what the future holds.. at the moment I have another project on the go which is asking for loads of £££..
                                Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

Working...
                                X