Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Jones / Quattronics

Gentlemen,
    I understand I am a bit late to the party but I do not get to check this forum very often.

A fellow member notified me of this thread:
    http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40875

and I couldnt help but notice Post 5 by avants2turbo

"Boxster S calipers and A8 discs etc, very *kindly* Corey offered to take my GT3 calipers in some sort of part ex deal, and he would source Boxster S calipers, Brackets, discs, pads and braided lines"

Just thought I would update this and lets the members of S2 forum know that the Brembo Boxster S calipers that Corey offered you were MINE which he has had for 4 years...

This is my thread on motorgeek:
    http://www.motorgeek.com/viewtopic.p...=unread#unread

The only reason I created the thread is that it has been so long since i sent him parts that they became a dead project for me.Ive been running INA Engineering for over 4 years now and not in my 4 years of servicing customers have I read stories like what Corey has done.

Corey if you are reading this , I hope you live forever.

Jamo if this is the wrong forum please move to correct one.
    Issam N. Abed
    iABED Industries
    iABED Email | Facebook
    The build thread

The whole business left a sour taste for everyone, best to forget about it mate.

/die thread
    91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
    93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
    94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

:corey:
      /Thomas
      RS2-94

Comment

Your calipers are gone. Corey Jones effectively stole them from you and likely sold them on for cash (no trace). He will get his due rewards. In the meantime, you can't do anything about your situation from Canada. Time to lick your wounds and move on. Chalk it up as a bad experience but one that taught you a lesson.

I have PM'd you here (check private messages upper right corner) about Ottawa area UrS owners.
        RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
        94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Working...
        X