Audi s6 2.2t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi s6 2.2t

Lemme introduce u my S6 2.2t and all the stuff I made to change it cause it used 2 be 2.6 quattro... The car is from 1996 it has 150 000 km and the engine was rebuilt year ago and it has made around 15 000 km by now... I am the first owner of the car... Interior of the car was changed, it has full electric leather seats, all changes were made to make it full S6... I have put 330 mm discs so it breaks good and changed the suspension 2 bilstein b8... for future I wanna change the rear lights and put the mudguards ( or whats the word 4 it ) from S6 to make it look axsactly like original S6. Also I have bought an RS 2 turbo and I plan 2 buy all the other stuff to put on the kit.

So here are a few pics of the car...

Interior... brand new leather on the seats, I like it all nice and clean

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Engine...

And the car...

New stuff coming soon

Almost all the things on the car were made by RS200 who is also a member of this forum

Looks good. That had to be a lot of work. Congrats.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
      Looks good. That had to be a lot of work. Congrats.
      http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52075

Comment

Yup, thats the one

Comment

"A lot of work"? OMFG!! Nightmare time. I am so thankful that I didn't end up converting my 98 C4 A6 Avant to an UrS6 Avant. I would not have had the skill or patience to complete the job.
          RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
          94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

OMG finally you arrived at S2forum. Marko (Angus Young) is my best friend , and he will be my best man 6.10. when is my wedding day..
            glad to see that he finally present his car to you.
            when I finnish my s8 project we will put rs2 kit into this car, or maybe something better (CT355) we will see. for now it is not nice financial situation , but it will not stay stock.
            good to know that engine is prepare for more HP. everithing else will come with time.

Comment

Originally posted by UrS4boy View Post
              "A lot of work"? OMFG!! Nightmare time. I am so thankful that I didn't end up converting my 98 C4 A6 Avant to an UrS6 Avant. I would not have had the skill or patience to complete the job.
              it is not the nightmare. if I could chose which conversation or project must do again , it will be that one more time.
              must be patience and everithing will be ok. now I converting a8 v8 ABZ Tiptronic to v8 AHC manual gearbox , and this is nightmare.

Comment

How easy was it to fit the oil pressure guage in the instruments? I want to do this on mine.

Car looks great, good work
                sigpic
                1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
                1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
                1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

Andy.. the engine loom is from s4 , and this 3 gauges are from 200 20v. so it was very easy plug n play.

Comment

Mint.
                    http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

Working...
                    X