B3 quattro 16v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B3 quattro 16v

A few images of my Tornado Red B3 quattro 16v. I was looking for a B2 but when I saw this I had to have it.

The car is an original and low mileage example and was cherished by a previous owner, always garaged and with FSH and every MoT from new etc. It's still red and shiny underneath! The car is completely standard apart from a full stainless steel exhaust. I have been informed that there are only about a dozen left on the road so I am unlikely to see another unless it's at an Audi show!

I am looking for a mint B4 Avant daily to keep it company...
    Attached Files

Very nice car. I'm more into the B2 shape, but I can understand you bought this car.

Comment

This car looks spotless. You must very chuffed. Love the B3. Busy converting mine to Quattro. So was particularly interested in ride height and engine layout where I notice the battery is far forward and front mounted radiator, which is possible with the 4 cylinder motor.
      Regards
      Ryss
      www.autostart.co.za

Comment

Looks mint you must be pleased. Any engine mods planned?

Comment

Has it even ever been used? lol!

Comment

Wow, simply wow!

Comment

Wow. That is almost a museum piece. It is now your responsibility to keep it as well cared. Looks like either 87304 or 97304 on the odometer. Hard to believe. Looks as clean as the day it was delivered.
              RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
              94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

What a perfect car. Whats even more amazing is the fact its still red and not pink, you have one in a million.
                91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
                93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
                94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Nice. Want. Give.
                  Cheers'en, AndyC
                  1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Smashing! Great find.
                    Eric

95 S2 Avant under rebuild.

Comment

wow, that is stunning and rarer than a rare thing. Any more pics?
                      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Hello, and very nice , we'd have to meet up at the next show, never went to any in this year gone by

Comment

Thanks for all the comments. I didn't intend to modify it much as it's so original, but when you see one of these riding a bit lower on larger diameter, deep dish rims (kulster) it's very tempting to follow the same route! Since these pics were taken I have replaced the BBS wheel badges with Audi ones, although not the proper ones as they are only available with a complete centre cap from VAG.

Attached is a photo of the car I put through a paint filter in Photoshop.

I am hoping to give it a run tomorrow as it's going to be fine so I might take some fresh pics.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Let me know if you ever plan to sell it, I would LOVE another one of these. I wrote my original one off over 10 years ago and still miss it....

Beautiful car.

Cheers,

Steve
                            The Perfectionist
                            sigpic
                            Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Nice HDR shots, subtle

Car looks good, if you do like I did and get a spare wheel cover and a boot lid carpet from a 90 you will find it makes a big difference with the road noise inside

Comment

Working...
                              X