How many ur owners on the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonks4x4 View Post
    It's not fair Martin you have all the nice weather to use your collection of toys!!!
    Not yet, we had a very late spring (or lack of) just like you guys... I still have snow tires on my winter beater!
    www.quattro.ca
    B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
    B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Ur quattro with rs2 engine/ running gear best of both world
      '05 A6 3.0 S-LINE TDI- AKOYA SILVER SOLD
      '98 S4 B5 MRC- MINGE BLUE SOLD
      '85 URQ RS2 SPEC- TORNADO RED
      '95 RS2- RS BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by Flipman View Post
        Here's another one!

That looks stunning!

Comment

Originally posted by jsws3 View Post
          Very nice what power is it running mate .
          Around the 300, RS2 cams, flowed most parts. is as quick as my RS2 was with the standard turbo.

Needs my attention for a restoration at the mo.

Rob..
          94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
          87 UR 20v ABY
          97 S6 Avant
          96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
          1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

[ATTACH]41371[/ATTACH]
            Rob..
            94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
            87 UR 20v ABY
            97 S6 Avant
            96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
            1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

We've got this lovely ol' girl....

And this CQ 20vT 300+bhp mutant... Which isn't really a Ur, to be fair.... It's too scatty for that....

85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
              93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Had my UR 20 years, got an ABY to stick in it but not got around to it yet, has other mods like bilsteins and bigger brakes etc.

Comment

It does make me wonder how many 10V cars will be left soon! Should help their values.

I had mine running nicely as a 10V (205bhp and 245 lbft) and enjoyed the sound and being able to drive it hard.

However, it was just too tempting to go for more power, and once you make that decision, 20V is the only real way to go.

The 10V used to run out of puff at about 5500-6000 RPM.

Revving the 20V out to 7200 rpm is a lot more fun! The higher revs alow you to daydream of the works rally cars a bit more!

I have tried really hard to make the mods subtle and keep it looking standard.

My car should actually have the flat front grille and flat front lights along with amber rear lenses as opposed to the smoked ones as it's a 1984 car.

Audi changed the grille and lights for 1985 I think, it does give a slightly lower CD.

I don't have the flat grille, but do have the original cracked and faded front lights.

Seeing that lovely black example makes me think, maybe I should switch back!
                  Angus

(1984 ur quattro)

Comment

Had 84 Treser WR since 1987. Undergoing a full resto at the mo. a 10 valve with the full Treser kit, hybrid turbo and 1 bar is pretty quick

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                    sigpic

Comment

Had mine 21 years, it's had numerous power levels as a 10 valve including a stand alone ECU and finally a 20v conversion running circa 450bhp.

Mine is a very late 84 car that came with smoked rear lights but a flat front but prefer it with the slanted front..

Not much more I can do to it apart from enjoy it....

Comment

We bought ours on Fireworks night, 1995... And it has been fireworks all the way, stunning car, it had an engine rebuild year before last thanks to John (JP) and John at JMR Littlehampton. We were out for over two hours in it today, and as basically () a standard ten valve, it's superb, balanced, free revving and delightful... Clean, strong and creamy smooth... Its a credit to them both.... Both pain in the @rs3 professionals building machines only they are happy with....
                        93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

This may help but does not cover all UR's. Some additional searching will need to be done.
                          http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle...o#!manufacture
                          Enjoy.
                          sigpic
                          Pembo
                          quattro - Original 4WD rallying
                          Rally Car photos

Comment

Sadly, UR quattros were registered under several acronyms, including Quattro coupe LHD, RHD Coupe quattro Turbo and quattro Turbo LHD and RHD, so accurately identifying the actual numbers left in the UK is pretty much impossible... I know of at least one that is SORD'd and is actually no bigger than a scuttle panel with VIN, so identifying the actual taxed Ur's will be pretty hard... Suffice to say, it'll be low hundreds now....
                            93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
                              Sadly, UR quattros were registered under several acronyms, including Quattro coupe LHD, RHD Coupe quattro Turbo and quattro Turbo LHD and RHD, so accurately identifying the actual numbers left in the UK is pretty much impossible...
                              I have two Ur's and none of them are taxed or Moted.

Originally posted by URquattroGus View Post
                              It does make me wonder how many 10V cars will be left soon! Should help their values.
                              Buy two Ur's keep one standard and mode the-other.
                              sigpic_________
                              Rob

Comment

I have 2xRRs, The first car is an Alpine white low mileage car, and the second is a Pearl car that has been supposedly tuned to RS2 spec, by Dialynx for the previous owner. I think (steverrquattro) on this forum has already started a thread on this car regarding very poor running so wont bore everyone. Some very nice cars and projects among the list so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X