Oz RS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobbin View Post
    my friend owns a car garage in wales and has just sold his rs2 regussa green
    to a customer in Australia was shipped out two weeks ago will try to find out what part so that's anther rs2 gone from gb
    Hi

Be interested to see where it's going, as it's probably not a personal import (have to own it for a least 1 year first) the only way for someone to register it would be to use the same guy I used in Sydney to get Aus. Design approval.
    Let me know if you can.

cheers
    Andrew

Comment

So I take it no one knows how many urs4's are in aus?

Comment

Originally posted by Golfboy666GTI View Post
        OK, cool, I thought Tony said it was Volcano. Im currently driving a Volcano RS2 while mine it getting repaired. It looks a lot different thanin your pics. I guess its down to the phone pics
        You've made me double check, but it's definitely volcano black, and I'll take some more photos anyway.
        I'm assuming the Volcano RS2 isn't the garage loaner

Comment

Originally posted by jaychen View Post
          So I take it no one knows how many urs4's are in aus?
          No idea sorry, they were a fully imported vehicle by Audi, so they would have some record of numbers I would think. I know of one that is sitting gathering rust in Melbourne though, keeping my eye on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by 33roddy View Post
            No idea sorry, they were a fully imported vehicle by Audi, so they would have some record of numbers I would think. I know of one that is sitting gathering rust in Melbourne though, keeping my eye on that one.
            Any idea if he wants to sell the motor?

Comment

Working...
            X