Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cottis View Post
    , new full AP brake kit up front,
    Slight temporary thread hijack, any photos, part numbers, spec, and costs, in a separate thread.

Thanks.

Comment

Keep it had mine for three years (in bits ) never had it on the road and spent 7k on it ,but when it is on the road I will have a smile from ear to ear .Once gone you will never get one back .

Comment

Haven't been on here for a while (for me at least, as I used to be on here in 10 minute intervals every day!) and I have a lot of PMs to answer, which I will get round to eventually.

I picked up my new car on Thursday and it is indeed German, four-wheel-drive and four cylindered. I'll leave it at that and probably no one will guess correctly It's not too dissimilar to an S2 in some ways given the aforementioned Germanness, turbo-petrol and 6-speed manual 'box - but in reality I've gone for something very different and which will take up a lot less of my time. Well actually I'll be spending a lot of time staring out my living room window at it because it looks the t i t s!

A guy at work knows someone who likes to restore VAGs - he bought a MKII Golf GTI from him after he'd restored it - and so, as he's local, will have first dibs before I open it up to the forum members. Having driven it for a few days after it returned from the garage the only issue that caused headaches when using the car was the no hot start, but in this season I could just lift the bonnet for a bit when I was ready to leave somewhere if I hadn't been busy long enough for it to cool down. But anyway I felt now was the time to let go of the S2 lifestyle and put no more of my money into it. I'm now at a point in my life where a 22 year old car is no longer of any interest to me, no matter how good five cylinders sounds!

In the mean time I have a garage full of parts to sell

Comment

S3?

Sad times about the S2 but at least you have the memories. They are great cars that try your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4688 View Post
            Haven't been on here for a while (for me at least, as I used to be on here in 10 minute intervals every day!) and I have a lot of PMs to answer, which I will get round to eventually.

I picked up my new car on Thursday and it is indeed German, four-wheel-drive and four cylindered. I'll leave it at that and probably no one will guess correctly It's not too dissimilar to an S2 in some ways given the aforementioned Germanness, turbo-petrol and 6-speed manual 'box - but in reality I've gone for something very different and which will take up a lot less of my time. Well actually I'll be spending a lot of time staring out my living room window at it because it looks the t i t s!

A guy at work knows someone who likes to restore VAGs - he bought a MKII Golf GTI from him after he'd restored it - and so, as he's local, will have first dibs before I open it up to the forum members. Having driven it for a few days after it returned from the garage the only issue that caused headaches when using the car was the no hot start, but in this season I could just lift the bonnet for a bit when I was ready to leave somewhere if I hadn't been busy long enough for it to cool down. But anyway I felt now was the time to let go of the S2 lifestyle and put no more of my money into it. I'm now at a point in my life where a 22 year old car is no longer of any interest to me, no matter how good five cylinders sounds!

In the mean time I have a garage full of parts to sell
            What parts do you have? PM, thanks.

Audi S2 Coupe 3B

Can't find Audi part what you are looking for? PM!
            -> Stingeris SHOP <-

Comment

Ha if it's an s3 you'll be spending a fortune on rubber pipes and curing boost leaks. That said I've had two and they are good.

Comment

S3?
                Originally posted by Monkeymagic View Post
                Ha if it's an s3 you'll be spending a fortune on rubber pipes and curing boost leaks. That said I've had two and they are good.
                Not an S3

Comment

bmw x drive

Comment

Golf R? BMW Mini countryman? Audi S1 (new one)?

Comment

Something 4motion? Actually do they do a turbo'd 4 motion that is petrol and 4 Cyl?

A3 TQ

Comment

Its going to be something lilke a Passat estate or an A4 S-line avant or something...

Comment

Opel Calibra Turbo ha ha ha. My mate had one. The rats ate the wiring (or that was his story anyway)

Comment

Audi TT?

Comment

Vw Sharan ? Lol?

Comment

Originally posted by GazzaG60 View Post
                                bmw x drive
                                Originally posted by bikerjim View Post
                                Golf R? BMW Mini countryman? Audi S1 (new one)?
                                Something 4motion? Actually do they do a turbo'd 4 motion that is petrol and 4 Cyl?

A3 TQ
                                Originally posted by Christophski View Post
                                Its going to be something lilke a Passat estate or an A4 S-line avant or something...
                                Opel Calibra Turbo ha ha ha. My mate had one. The rats ate the wiring (or that was his story anyway)
                                Originally posted by bikerjim View Post
                                Audi TT?
                                Originally posted by bluequattro View Post
                                Vw Sharan ? Lol?
                                OK someone got it

Comment

Working...
                                X