Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxiice View Post

Here is the IC in the front, and the radiator behind
    Thanks for that. Do you have a pic with the bumper off so I can see the crossmember / lower mounts?
    What size is the intercooler and radiator? Are they custom made or from a production car?
    Is that an s2 bumper or rs2?

Car looks awesome on the ice!
    1994 URS4 Avant RS2+

Comment

I will have the bumper off one day for shoure,

The cross member is my own fabrication, 20x20mm square pipe

Comment

How is the progress going

Comment

Oh sorry, i forgot about this tread. Lots has happend since this pictures was made. Its now a twin turbo, and radiator is in the rear. It has run like this a couple of years, bot this year last week it run perfect, It has not before. And i also got my own set of dyno rollers in the garage. And i am converting it to 4wd this weekend

Here is 2 short video, almoast hit the wall last weekend, But did get a smal dent that buff of nice

https://youtu.be/XnLE8dU6OCE

https://youtu.be/7-h0daWk2Cc
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Glad it was not serious damage. Do you have anymore pictures of your setup?

Comment

Yes i can find some , you think angine bay? or cooling, fuel setup trans og drivetrain?

Comment

Originally posted by maxiice View Post
                Yes i can find some , you think angine bay? or cooling, fuel setup trans og drivetrain?
                Whatever pictures you have, I really like what you have done and would like to follow your progress. Car sounds epic in the video's.

Comment

Thanks for that but be avere its not a beutiful build, Things has been redone several times and budget is mid to low.

Comment

Last winter i did some painting,
                    This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

And before that i did an intercooler uppgrade, What is the biggest cooler i can fit ? I got my hand on a good brand truck intercooler, had to cut of a couple of rows to make it fit

More later
                      This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Wow, space is very tight but you got it all in there.

Silver just suits the coupe, after seeing your car and another forum members it just looks so right.

How's the gearbox holding up to the power?

Comment

Thanks I agree. Yes very tight, Well the gearbox is holding fine, for now, just have a couple of spares to go in and that helps I have a couple of friends, one is running 1300hp on a v8 and one other is running 950 hp on a 5 pot. They boath to 4wd drifting like me and thei will last for 2-4 years Just chec out Mazar Iqbal rudskogen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR3Rtvz_xD4 This is so mad

Comment

Here i am again, to little smoke only 2. gear se from 1:00 min to 1:20 couple of cars ahead Decided to go offroad
                            Neen to tune the car for a little more low end grunt so i can use 3. gear more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...bmekqTl_HS3kqQ

Comment

Wonder why those cars went offroad, if it was just drivers error or something else.

Very nice video. Looks a good track with some decent straights as well

Comment

It is me and yes it was an mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X