No announcement yet.

94 ABY Phantom Black Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the hijack but Poor Boy your avant looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by coullstar View Post
      Well picked this up on Sunday.
      Wheels don't look too dark......nice car!

Comment

Originally posted by Christophski View Post
        Sorry for the hijack but Poor Boy your avant looks awesome!
        Thanks bud
        Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

S8's avus's all the way

Cheers Raj

Comment

They do look great, I just fancy trying something different. Been looking at BBS VZ, very CH like but with no writing embossed into them. 8x18 et44 so 10mm/15mm spacer all round would work.
            94-S2 Coupe ABY
            00-B5 RS4

Comment

So scanned the car last night after I found my VCDS adaptor. Only Speed sensor (which Im assuming due to engine not running) and a few airbag codes as its not connected in (again Im assuming that).

Otherwise clear. Got a boost gauge coming from Andy and new headunit sorted the radio issues.

Noticed the battery clamp was missing, does anyone have a photo of one or a spare one?

Front discs need replaced ASAP and I know they were small but didn't realize how small. There smaller that the Corrado's brakes. I have some 18z Porsche calipers on my RS using 345mm two piece Girodiscs that are really good but Ive always been tempted by AP Racing for it so if I can find a kit then the 18z may well find themselves onto the S2. So much for keeping is standardish.

Still haven't had a chance to get any good photos of my own. Once the CV boots done today I should get a chance.
              94-S2 Coupe ABY
              00-B5 RS4

Comment

New wheels bought. I think you'll all like them, in keeping with the cars age. Will update when I get them which should be by the weekend.

Therefore the S8's will be for sale and I'll get an add up.
                94-S2 Coupe ABY
                00-B5 RS4

Comment

AP do an off the shelf kit for many cars, definitely the S2. Comes with absolutely everything from Discs, Calipers, pads, lines, adapters etc etc.

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...t=71572&page=2

Comment

Yeah I saw that kit but I was looking for an AP kit for my RS4 and then transferring the brakes from that to the S2. It need bigger brakes more than the S2 does!

Ive ordered some std new discs for S2 for now. If I was going new Id love the AP kit but would probably go for the Porsche caliper kit that Albert sells.
                    94-S2 Coupe ABY
                    00-B5 RS4

Comment

Can I alter the title of the main thread?
                      94-S2 Coupe ABY
                      00-B5 RS4

Comment

So wheels arrived and are on. 8x18 et32 so they sit well without any spacers. They are BBS Avantguarde. Looks very much like ATS Type 10 which are one of my all time favourite wheels and very in keeping with age of car.
                        I also changed the front discs with the little spare time I had today and added new plain number plates to give a cleaner look. Just need to get rid of the arch gap and get it a little noiser on the exhaust front now.

94-S2 Coupe ABY
                        00-B5 RS4

Comment

Double photo there.
                          Should have been this.

94-S2 Coupe ABY
                          00-B5 RS4

Comment

The wheels look really nice and definitely suit the era.
                            Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Great wheels, I also changed my 18" Avus for a set of these
                              Would really like a set of Azev As but they as rare as a RS2 airbox!

Comment

Where did you buy the wheels from and how much were they.

Comment

Working...
                                X