Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My day in pictures.RS2r (r for REPLICA !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant.
    B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post

Good grief, the rest of the UK is parboiled and you’re enjoying a bit of light drizzle? Car, from what we can see from these midwinter, “19-hundred-and-freezing-to-death” scenes looks as lovely as ever.
      I know that you know that good roads don’t need good weather to be enjoyed!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
        Car looks excellent as usual John. Any borders car shows in future give me a shout and il pop along with ya if am free
        Selkirk on Sunday 15th September??.... last year for this one sadly, always a big turnout so this one will go out with a bang!!

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post

I know that you know that good roads don’t need good weather to be enjoyed!!
          Indeed, or good cars. And let’s be fair, they don’t get much better than your old girl.
          85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
          93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post

Indeed, or good cars. And let’s be fair, they don’t get much better than your old girl.
            Thanks Ian, hopefully will be using it more now the tdi is away (missing the old thing though?!). Out today for a trip to the monster-in-law's, wet roads but a nice bit of b-road blasting nonetheless.

Comment

Out on dog walking duties this morning, S2 was car of choice!
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Got a NOS after-run relay fitted so took it out for a wee run on Sunday.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X