Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you just love how's jobs snowball.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji41]

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

I went to change my steering rack and track rod ends and ended out fitting a new turbo, decat, timing belt, water pump, power steering belt and eibach springs...
      so yip I know how how it goes..

more to the point.. polly bushed rear end? how do you find it? the rear end on my A4 B5 quattro will be my next job and I have considered polly bushing it. what bushes did you use? how do you find the ride?
      1997 A4 avant 110 TDI Quattro

Comment

What pedals fit the b5 is it b6 or b7 rs4???

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Pedals

B6/B7 are essentially the same car. I can get you the part number of the set I bought. I got them through Huntingdon Audi who are selling old stock via eBay. £90 delivered. Not cheap for pedals but look great imo. The foot rest was the most fiddly part as I had to drill two holes in it to mount it as per the b5 one. The only difficult bit was lining up the holes, the rest was just fiddly. Took maybe an hour start to finish.

Comment

That be spot on for part numbers. look a lot cleaner with those pedals my clutch one is fairly wearing

Comment

Jbh, I used black powerflex ones, I want to keep my car standard as much as possible so the plain black ones are the best option for me. Yes they are brilliant no notable difference in harshness. The car is still very happy on rough country lanes etc. I'm still running standard shocks and springs, albeit they are all new so the car fells very together.

Comment

Off topic anyone got a pair of KO4's ???

Comment

I'd speak with either Jimbo on SRS or Stevieyid on hear, both are breaking RS4's so may have some.

Comment

Part number for 4 piece set is 8E2064205.

Comment

Working...
                    X