X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome.

Nice work and photos.

Can't help with the engine fault.

Separately, I presume you are on the look out for carbon trim and may also fit silver 'coloured' front indicator bulbs ? ;

The two front chrome interior door handle triggers can be taken apart and black powder coated and will then mimic perfectly RS2 door triggers.

Someone on here should know what the cure is for the engine fault.

Best wishes.

Comment

Thank you,
      Carbon is an option that i will leave out for later as it is quite expensive. I have dark wood trim that I will be installing later on.
      Haven't heard about that door handles being black powder coated, might have to look into that and think if I would like that done! Thanks for this suggestion!
      As for the engine fault, i've ordered camshaft position sensor, read that it fixes the fault for some people, however others seem to change all the sensors and still have the same issue

Comment

Just to point out - you have B3 front indicators fitted that don't really match the B4 fog lights and the V6 bumper.

Also, which Osram bulbs did you use in the headlights? The Night Breakers?
        1994 Audi 80 Competition

Comment

The bulbs are Osram Cool Blue Intense.

I might get the orange indicators

Comment

Mmmmm.... black triggers....
            Attached Files
            Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
            S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
            '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

I might change the door panels and dashboard all together to a newer version, however its not on my plans as of now. Tbh i don't really like the mat door trigger look. If i were to do it, it would probably have to be gloss black.

Comment

Originally posted by Finner View Post
                I might change the door panels and dashboard all together to a newer version, however its not on my plans as of now. Tbh i don't really like the mat door trigger look. If i were to do it, it would probably have to be gloss black.
                Satin... 😉

Seats already in? Nice...

Slider handle was the correct side?

They look good.. 😎
                Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Quite a transformation with the work you have done. Have you managed to get the prang repaired?
                  Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

LHD_Kid,

Yes, seats are in, very happy about that, thanks again
                    the handle unfortunately is on the wrong side, however it is not a big problem and I will replace it to the other side after the long trip (LeMans 2017)

Greg_S,

Thank you.
                    By prang if you mean the damage in the rear, yes all been fixed, replaced the bumper, rear lights, everything was pushed back in place and resprayed. Very happy with the repair.

Comment

interior is looking fabulous!

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldvossen View Post
                        interior is looking fabulous!

Wouldn't look like that if it wasn't for LHD_Kid

Comment

That looks great, you've clearly put a lot of work into it.

Regarding the non starting, it could be the cam or crank position sensor. I think you get those codes if the engine is not running, unfortunately it doesn't tell you if there is actually a fault. From memory the cam position sensor is a more common failure, but I could be wrong.
                          92 Audi 80 Quattro => RS2 Saloon!
                          98 TVR Cerbera 4.5
                          63 Austin Mini Super Deluxe (turbocharged)
                          69 Austin Mini Cooper
                          71 MGB GT
                          75 Daimler Vanden Plas 4.2L
                          04 Kawasaki GPX250
                          96 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Comment

Originally posted by 80Quattro View Post
                            That looks great, you've clearly put a lot of work into it.

Regarding the non starting, it could be the cam or crank position sensor. I think you get those codes if the engine is not running, unfortunately it doesn't tell you if there is actually a fault. From memory the cam position sensor is a more common failure, but I could be wrong.
                            Thank you,
                            Yeah, i've heard that CPS is more common problem and it is likely to be as the crankshaft sensor is just a magnetic pick up? Ordered the CPS and it is coming tomorrow, hopefully that solves it

Comment

Great project ,looking lovely
                              sigpic
                              Cab 2.3E
                              90q
                              URS6

Comment

Originally posted by Finner View Post
                                I'm pretty sure that there is no such thing as face-lift (airbag) panel for RHD B4s. And the new door cards would look out of place without one.
                                1994 Audi 80 Competition

Comment

Working...
                                X