X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One car for sale :)

http://www.autoplius.lt/ru.php/poisk...in_limit;-1;#1
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Its a bit bright isn't it.
    I notice its advertised as an S2 but it has a 2.8 engine

Its nice work all round, but a bit too "in yer face" for my taste.
    ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Another ricer is born
      *ZR* S2 R.I.P.
      Visit *ZR*'s Hideout!

Comment

Oh please God have mercy on my eyes and do not let people make that to S2's.
        Red cars are the fastest ones...
        - Team Irry -

Comment

I might be the only one who likes it.

The color is fugly but I like the skirts and the vents on the hood. Not that crazy about the vents to the rear wheel. I can't tell if they are fake or not. I don't even mind the front spoiler and splitter.

Comment

and this is from lithuania we have a lot of "nice and "stylish" cars.

sla
            sla
            '91 s2 3b, 305hp, 480 nm.
            www.4plius.com

Comment

That is an absolute disgrace....

It is not even worthy of the four rings. Nova forum anyone?
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by sla_s2
                and this is from lithuania we have a lot of "nice and "stylish" cars.

sla
                Lithuania!? Where the heck is that?
                *ZR* S2 R.I.P.
                Visit *ZR*'s Hideout!

Comment

Originally posted by 91_S2
                  I might be the only one who likes it.

The color is fugly but I like the skirts and the vents on the hood. Not that crazy about the vents to the rear wheel. I can't tell if they are fake or not. I don't even mind the front spoiler and splitter.
                  maybe you can make a replica of it with your own s2
                  greets da luke
                  power to the s2 people

Comment

I think the car looks very nice.
                    I dont see why you all think its Rice.He overdid it a bit on the body kit but the colour and wheels match.
                    Issam N. Abed
                    iABED Industries
                    iABED Email | Facebook
                    The build thread

Comment

As none of the mods he has done are actually positively affecting the car's performance, IMO it IS a riced-out car.

Ugly interior, crappy body kit and all that on a 2.8l engine where he states he has 200HP (no more than 190 can be had on those with a chip+exhaust+intake kit) but sells the car as an S2.

Plus those massive wheels must really be slowing his beast down!

Hey, that's just what I think, now if anyone feels like doing the same, go ahead, I think he's spent lots of time on his car, but the result is simply horrible for me and IMO he had better swapped the engine...

Cheers,

Mihnea
                      '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
                      info@MRCTuning.com
                      Workshop Directions

Comment

Again fools and money come to mind.......

Comment

Come on, guys! Give the owner of that Coupe a break! He doesn't have to please anyone, as long as he likes it. Cars like that are quite common in France, where it is illegal to modify the engine. Most people therefore spend their hard earned cash on bodywork. Not saying this example of type 89 Coupe is the best, but he probably thinks we're nuts in Britain for going for so much power given the amount of speed cameras we have, and we can only go so fast anyway.

Siena

Comment

I agree with Siena on one point - sometimes insurance, fuel, availability, laws limit what you can do with cars, so you do your best.

At least the car has *some* poke and that's the main issue I have with cars with wild paint/big bodykits - usually they are cheap shopping novas/corsas/pugs/saxos etc with 1.0 - 1.2 engines and all the extra crap (boot converted into a a woofer thing, neons all over, enough decibels to knock a house down) just slows a slow car down more, which to me seems the biggest waste of money and time. You get your car looking so it stands out in a crowd, pull up to the lights revving your engine, foot wide tail pipe making more noise than a jumbo flying by, and get blown away by a Dominos pizza delivery bike (they are kamikaze pilots round here, it's true, but they still only do 30mph!).

When someone young comes to buy the car at selling time they may say 'looks great! What's the 0-60 time?' and the answer from the kev/trev in cap '13 seconds'. Kinda makes all the bonnet vents and neons and big wheels and wooshy filters etc seem a bit crap then.

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/ - some fine examples of motors modded to slow down even more than a standard car

Each to their own, but then everyone is entitled to their own opinion... (sometimes it's hard to move with a fence jammed in your *** crack! )

PJ
                            'The Bacofoil Express'...

No more.

Leon TDI 150 run in now.

Very slow.

Needs a chip.

Comment

guys, this is not the case of prohibiting to modify engines or anything else. here you can do whatever you like to your car and the cost of insurance is the same if you even have 1000 hp i think this guy wanted to have something noone has, and i guess he succeded for me it is ugly, but no one can judge the taste i guess
                              p.s. i wonder if he gets headache after one hour driving in such interior
                              sla s2

http://www.auto-tuning.lt/portal/ind...=p.car&cid=305

7000 euro for this "peace of art"
                              sla
                              '91 s2 3b, 305hp, 480 nm.
                              www.4plius.com

Comment

Working...
                              X