*zr* S2 R.i.p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *zr* S2 R.i.p.

It's end of story for my S2. Showed off it's speed one last time, was a bit slippery, lost control, flew off the road and made an acrobatic roll. I'm still alive but a bit concussed, my nose is 2x as fat as normal, my left eye socket has every color in the rainbow, left side of my head lots of scratches, left thigh twice as fat as the right one, right leg has some nasty scratches, nose is stuffed like a mofo and still leaks a bit of blood, couldn't sleep except for a few short R.E.M. sessions, body aching all over. One m8 of mine is lucky cause he stepped out the vehicle 2 minutes earlier on the passengers seat which got the most beating, 2 other m8's in the back pretty lucky, one had not a single scratch and the other had quite some scratches on his head. I thank my lucky stars that we are all still here

I'm gonna keep away from the fast cars for awhile.....

now going to get some rest...

Pictures of the aftermath:

*ZR* S2 R.I.P.
    Visit *ZR*'s Hideout!

wow, glad to hear you are ok. sorry about the car, you must be gutted.
    Tim

1995 S2 Avant, ruby red - ** SOLD TO ROSS **
    Golf Rallye G60 ** SOLD **
    Golf MK2 Oaky with R32 engine
    Audi A6 Avant 1.9 TDi 130
    Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

Sweet Jesus

You are one lucky guy to get out of that with only a few scratches and bruises.
      That is a right old mess. I hope you and your mates make a full recovery and that you can get your car sorted out - whether that is another one or that one repaired. Somehow I think it might be another one.
      ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Dude!! I think you and your friends were lucky. Your car is a bit mangled! Hope you get well soon. It shakes you up a bit...I know because I have been in 2 very serious accidents where the cars were totally unrecognisable afterwards.

I hope you have a quick recovery both physically and mentally.

All the best, Lee

PS What will happen to the car now? Are you going to sell all of the useable bits or will the insurance take it away?
        1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
        Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Originally posted by sidspud
          Sweet Jesus

You are one lucky guy to get out of that with only a few scratches and bruises.
          That is a right old mess. I hope you and your mates make a full recovery and that you can get your car sorted out - whether that is another one or that one repaired. Somehow I think it might be another one.

HOLY COW . sorry to see that zr. i am gutted for you . glad to hear you and your m8's were ok. time is a good healer and i am sure you will soon be back on track as so to say. good luck sorting things out mate.
          ako

Comment

Looks like you were lucky to all walk away
            S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Wow thank god your all ok, very gutted for you , she was a beautiful car . Puts my problems into perspective a bit. Hope you get well soon .
              Graham
              Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

You did well walking away from that one. Says something about the build quality of these old tubs.

Glad your ok. As Graham said she was a beautiful car but rather the car than you at the end of the day.

Hope you have a speedy recovery

Ben
                the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
                1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Holy ***** , you and your friends were very lucky, get well soon. When I see things like this it sends a chill through me.

Take it easy,

Mark.
                  Mark - Modded

Comment

Holy crap, thank god you're all ok. Don't worry 'bout the car, they are easy to replace...
                    Markus

'94 Kristallsilber-metallic S2 Avant.

Comment

oh that aint so good m8, Glad u r ok though. lucky escape there
                      S4 2.7 Twin Turbo, with a few mods

Comment

Christ! You were lucky to walk away from that. At the end of the day it's only a hunk of metal and at least you are still here.

Take it easy and I hope you recover quickly.

All the best

Leigh
                        Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Originally posted by *ZenithalRavage*
                          I thank my lucky stars that we are all still here
                          Sorry to see the pictures and read the story. You were indeed lucky. A testament to the build. Hope you feel better soon.
                          Ck.
                          Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

Comment

At the end of the day it's only a hunk of metal and at least you are still here.
                            Spot on that is what my Dad always says as we go through thousands of cars at work just tipping the crushed remains into the big melting pot to make fresh new steel again. "doesnt matter how expensive they are they all end up down our place sooner or later"
                            Graham
                            hope things get sorted for you soon.
                            Graham
                            Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Oh sh*t.. man glad u ok. Since i saw thos audi pics posted here last month.. ive been real slow driving.. and this'll make me drive safer for a bit longer. Not that I drive wrecklessly
                              Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X