X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you Zen?

Originally posted by A6 AVANT
    I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE VULTURES!!!!
    Glad to hear you are mending at a fast rate of knots (or is it stitches!)
    Chris
    How are you Zen? Any car to drive yet? Your presence is missed.
    Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Originally posted by horvathg
      How are you Zen? Any car to drive yet? Your presence is missed.
      Hi Horvathg

It's been a good month now since the crash and I and the others are doing ok. I sold the wreck to two fellow dutch S2Forum members who will make parts of my car live on. Physically I'm about 95% recoverd.

I have still been on this forum at least once every two days, but my posting has been very scarce as of late

I almost not dare say it, but I got myself a new ride and it's not an S2
      The S2 is still my favourite car so who knows... some day.......
      One thing is for sure, I'm staying with the four rings and got myself a 1997 A3 1.8 Turbo, full options and 18" RS4 wheels (I'm broke now but who gives )
      Another thing is for sure; I'm never leaving this forum, I wanna keep very close to the S2's

Greetz,
      It's been good hearing from ya
      *ZR* S2 R.I.P.
      Visit *ZR*'s Hideout!

Comment

Originally posted by *ZenithalRavage*
        Hi Horvathg

It's been a good month now since the crash and I and the others are doing ok. I sold the wreck to two fellow dutch S2Forum members who will make parts of my car live on. Physically I'm about 95% recoverd.

I have still been on this forum at least once every two days, but my posting has been very scarce as of late

I almost not dare say it, but I got myself a new ride and it's not an S2
        The S2 is still my favourite car so who knows... some day.......
        One thing is for sure, I'm staying with the four rings and got myself a 1997 A3 1.8 Turbo, full options and 18" RS4 wheels (I'm broke now but who gives )
        Another thing is for sure; I'm never leaving this forum, I wanna keep very close to the S2's

Greetz,
        It's been good hearing from ya
        All right then,

best wishes to you. Again you have a fine car, a good engine this 1,8 T is. It happens to be made in Hungary

tot zins
        Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

Zr: There are lot of upgrade options for a 1.8T audi motor. So begin to safe some pennies .

Gl , great to hear of your recovery.

Vadim.
          Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

ZR, I've just been checking out your pictures, that's so sad - but I am sure everyone is glad that you were ok. Audi make good solid cars and it's a good thing that you all survived and recovered. I know how it feels to destroy a car you like as I have wrecked two, both Audis (and also one company car but that was a Toyota!) ...I had to go to hospital for one but mostly I was ok because of the great strength of these cars. I wouldn't wish this on anybody. One of my colleagues just wrecked his A4 1.8t (last Wednesday) and I know he will be gutted as his insurance will not cover him - he was only TPFT - but he survived, and that is more important than anything else.

__MDC__
            Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

Um, "happy" (?) birthday ZR!

__MDC__
              Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper of The Kitten
                Um, "happy" (?) birthday ZR!

__MDC__
                Yes it is a happy birthday don't you worry hehe, thanx man
                *ZR* S2 R.I.P.
                Visit *ZR*'s Hideout!

Comment

ZR glad you're doing ok, and congrats on your new ride

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ouch! Glad everyone was OK (ish!!)...and it's a good job the S2 is a stong car.

Can anyone tell me what wheels are on this car? I'm looking to upgrade the front brakes on mine, but want to keep the S2's appreaance as standard as possible, so I'd like some larger wheels that look as close to the later S2 Avus alloys as possible. Some S8 wheels have the late S2 wheel look don't they???
                    '94 S2 (RS2+ spec. Tarmac Rally Car)
                    S2QuattroMotorsport

Comment

A3 crash

Hi there peeps!

OMG! My last post was 3,5 years ago!

As you can see a couple of posts up, I got an A3 as a replacement for the S2. Look at this

Some old Mercedes crossed an intersection when I drove over it on a 80km/h road, luckilly I saw it coming and could brake for a little bit and turn to catch part of his front instead of his side (otherwise things would've been much worse!).

Couldn't help but share this (another) misfortune with u peeps

I only had some bruises and will probably keep a little scar/dent on my forehead...

Hope you guys are all doing fine
                      Perhaps it's time to head back to the S2
                      *ZR* S2 R.I.P.
                      Visit *ZR*'s Hideout!

Comment

wow

you are more unlucky than me..
                        japanischer industriabfall nein danke!!
                        www.rackeltrim.se Icelandic Division

Comment

Sorry to hear about the smash. Time for another S2?
                          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

I remember first seeing these pictures when I first joined and now to see another of your cars, your not that lucky are you mate.

Think the s2 is a good idea tho hope it all sorts itself out tho for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post

Think the s2 is a good idea tho hope it all sorts itself out tho for you.
                              I agree. Get another S2 if you can. By the looks of the pics your last one was quite a nice example before the crash.
                              91 S2 coupé - RIP
                              98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

hey i thought that in the Netherlands,people are extra careful about speeding and driving,due to all the cameras everywhere.I was there this summer and i was amazed.Pity you had to crash twice in 3.5years!

Comment

Working...
                                X