My S2 3B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My S2 3B

Hey this is my car, Audi s2 1991, with a few RS 2 parts in the engine room, im currently fitting ABY engine and transmission..!! Not an easy job i think
    Attached Files

Hi Welcome to the forum. Looks good. We need bigger pics to show off your pride and joy at it best.

Comment

Very nice you need to change your location though
      Chef

Comment

that looks like a nice example, interesting front bumper, a home made jobby?

Comment

s2

Originally posted by _Denner_ View Post
          Hey this is my car, Audi s2 1991, with a few RS 2 parts in the engine room, im currently fitting ABY engine and transmission..!! Not an easy job i think
          you must be new on here,i like to welcome you to the forum and a very nice car you got there.goodluck with the project,
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]/SIGPIC]92 3B pearl white=gone back home to Germany,probably in bits and pieces

RS2 VOLCANO BLACK] soon to be broken to bits

Comment

Thanks guys, ill put some bigger pics in here shrtly

Comment

Looks like a nice S2. Intresting with the S4 BiT front bumper though...
              Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Welcome - Looks like a very nice S2.

You should come by the annual Audi Club Denmark summer gathering the 15-16 august. Actually it starts with bears on friday the 14. but that is unofficial
                Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Hi mate,

Lovely car you have there!
                  Do you have higher resolution pictures of your front bumper and the rest of your car?

Comment

Thanks guys, ill put some bigger pics in here shrtly
                    lets see them!
                    BEAST '90 CQ 24v VRT / O1E / v8 rear, HOLSET SUPER 40 http://www.theprojectpad.com/viewtop...1&t=193#p37887
                    DD '86 4kq BLAZE, swapping aba/16vT and O1E http://www.theprojectpad.com/viewtop...1&t=201#p38264

Comment

Yea good looking car! Bumper info needed and bigger pics, so I can put away the jewelers loop
                      I refuse to tip toe through life only to arrive safely at death.

91 CQ Titan
                      95 UrS6
                      88 80 Quattro
                      85 Volvo 245T 5 spd
                      98 Disco (more leaks than BP)

Comment

Jonas it's 21-22 august But very nice color you have picked and the wheels fits it good.

Where did you bought it? Djævle-øen? =)

Comment

Working...
                        X