No announcement yet.

Abandoned/dumped S2 Avant Arundel, West Sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an update , got contacted by west sussex council today - the owners still ALIVE!
    NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

• Originally posted by audinut View Post
      Just an update , got contacted by west sussex council today - the owners still ALIVE!
      Bloomin typical!
      85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
      93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

• Well, that's good to know!
        1993 ABY Coupe | BMW R1200 GS
        A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (aka Sonic's 'ring support/cargo vehicle )

Comment

• Well that "sumbit*h" needs a good thumping.

Comment

• Its still there...
            93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

• owner has my number !

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
                Its still there...
                burn it before it causes more arguements on this one peaceful site

or give error the address, he can go get it and sell it as parts to fund his crystal meth habit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                  burn it before it causes more arguements on this one peaceful site

or give error the address, he can go get it and sell it as parts to fund his crystal meth habit.

Get error to talk to madwolf i bet he gets a massive discount on meth the amount he buys

Comment

Get error to talk to madwolf i bet he gets a massive discount on meth the amount he buys
                    Yeah madwolf did look a bit that way the other day. I think his useage has gone up after the trip down the m1 the other day.

They could dremel the car up and sell it on the black market!

Comment

• Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                      Yeah madwolf did look a bit that way the other day. I think his useage has gone up after the trip down the m1 the other day.

They could dremel the car up and sell it on the black market!

although

I think error would have to increase his meth addiction 10 fold to start using a dremmel

Comment

I think error would have to increase his meth addiction 10 fold to start using a dremmel
                        I used a Dremmel the other day, but I'm not an addict, I just wanted to try it, I mean I can stop any time
                        Audi S2 Coupe 1995
                        VW Passat GL5 (hatch) 1986
                        VW Passat GL 1.8 (saloon) 1986
                        Carrera Subway 8

Comment

• Say no more
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Well, it's getting worse... It's still there, and now has a broken front right indicator and what looks like a cracked headlight and front bumper...
                            93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

• Can I just clarify that I only use Meth four times a week, on a purely recreational basis and this is fine.
                              I do not use any Dremel products or heroin.
                              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                              Indigo ABY coupé
                              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post
                                Well, it's getting worse... It's still there, and now has a broken front right indicator and what looks like a cracked headlight and front bumper...
                                Tut tut i told you it was tricky to remove headlights without the bonnet up Ian
                                S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Working...
                                X