Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feel like turning up with my tow truck for this one guys

Comment

• Basically I have taken all the legal routes to contact the living breathing owner, He has my name and phone number and now knows of the s2 forum , he has had a phonecall from the local council and the lady who spoke to him said he sounded "very pleased" someone was taking an interest in his car, local police and dvla also contacted

Basically he knows what it is but chooses to leave it there ....maybe he has a grudge against the church and he left his car there in protest !
      NOT a car dealer! just an S2/RS2 enthusiast

Comment

• spoke to the owner today ..........

Comment

• ...and?....
          S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

• Whats he say.....
            Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

• he wants to sell it to me

Comment

• Buy it... Thats two S2's then LOL
                Life is a rollercoaster

Comment

• i need to have a think what its really worth .... could be a money pit , calling him later to talk

Comment

• Could be an interesting conversation Neil...you want to pay about £500 for that bud trouble is he might think is worth five times that best of luck anyway
                    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

• only a nutta would sell one of these at £500

Comment

• Sherlock Holmes would be proud, gotta make the deal after all that

Comment

• Originally posted by audinut View Post
                          only a nutta would sell one of these at £500
                          Fingers crossed for you that hes a nutter Neil...its been sat in that same spot for yonks...i must have driven past it two dozen times at least and been lulled into the thought its moved but it hasnt...also thought once it had been washed but it had just been rained on...good luck anyway

Comment

• Fair play. It's be great to see this back on the road with that back story

Comment

• Brilliant, we won't have to see this thread anymore

Comment

• well done, hope you get it for a nice price. It would be nice to know why he actually left it to rot
                                ''I'm 999 thou' short of a mill!''

Comment

Working...
                                X