Attached Files
    Tim

1995 S2 Avant, ruby red - ** SOLD TO ROSS **
    Golf Rallye G60 ** SOLD **
    Golf MK2 Oaky with R32 engine
    Audi A6 Avant 1.9 TDi 130
    Golf MK2 8v Race car

Comment

I like that. I am going to have a go. There are loads where I live in Didcot! (Hope you weren't driving when you took those :mischeif: )
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

omg if you started this earlier i spotted worst 106 in history earlier 2day

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
          omg if you started this earlier i spotted worst 106 in history earlier 2day
          Name them and shame them...it is all they deserve

Cheers n

Si
          95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
          Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
          With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Quality, i'll get my camera phone out at the ready, there are some blinders round my way!
            Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
            2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
              Quality, i'll get my camera phone out at the ready, there are some blinders round my way!
              I am fortunate that are not too many in my area, but you only have to travel 30 miles south and cross the Essex border to see them flocking like flies around ****

If I see them when I am walking, I get all those with me to point and laugh as they drive past You even get other pedestrains joining in sometimes and the poor f@ckwits in the Barry-mobiles just sink down and keep driving

Best one was a few weeks ago in London. 4 of us waiting to cross the road, when creeping along in the traffic came a BRIGHT yellow Fiat Uno with 18" chomed spinners and a body kit that belonged on the A-Team van

We ****ed ourselves and he had to sit there in the traffic for several minutes whilst we just stood there laughing and clapping. Hundreds of people must have walked past and laughed at him as well. All he could do was stare straight ahead and pray for the traffic to move....it was priceless

Cheers n

Si
              95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
              Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
              With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Originally posted by HPmuirt
                I am fortunate that are not too many in my area, but you only have to travel 30 miles south and cross the Essex border to see them flocking like flies around ****

If I see them when I am walking, I get all those with me to point and laugh as they drive past You even get other pedestrains joining in sometimes and the poor f@ckwits in the Barry-mobiles just sink down and keep driving

Best one was a few weeks ago in London. 4 of us waiting to cross the road, when creeping along in the traffic came a BRIGHT yellow Fiat Uno with 18" chomed spinners and a body kit that belonged on the A-Team van

We ****ed ourselves and he had to sit there in the traffic for several minutes whilst we just stood there laughing and clapping. Hundreds of people must have walked past and laughed at him as well. All he could do was stare straight ahead and pray for the traffic to move....it was priceless

Cheers n

Si
                Thing is he's probably enjoying the attention -why else would you create such a spazzy look to your car in the first place if not to be looked at (regardless of what people actually are saying when they're looking?)?

This is a great thread though, I'll make sure to post any shots for sure, there are a few very chavved up things round my way...
                Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_b
                  spazzy look
                  Quality!! I'll have to remember that one. Wednesday's phrase of the day i reckon!!
                  '93 S4 Avant now back on the road complete with new shiny go faster bits.

Comment

I could have loads for you in no time. I can hardly drive anywhere without seeing these 'spazzy' cars! (Courtesy of Dan )

Comment

I spotted this cruising the streets of Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
                      Attached Files
                      SS

Comment

Photo phone at the ready, it's great point click shame!!!!!
                        Dark Grey Avant
                        RS2 FARB
                        Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
                        Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

This is great. Check This car out, and whats more you can buy it, a snip at 15k

Its a Lexus LS400 with a stupid kit on it and Mercedes front and rear lights
                          Attached Files
                          Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

Comment

There are a couple of chav cars in my street, will try to take a pic later...
                            Glenn

Comment

Them chavs even got themselves a forum:

http://www.chavcars.co.uk/forum

priceless
                              Glenn

Comment

Working...
                              X