No announcement yet.

Official Barryboy / Chav spotters thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you diss that rangey and the A8????? I would be more than happy with either of those motors.
    Some of the cars posted on this thread don't deserve the stick they're getting. It's been said before but each to their own and all that. I think fair play if they've got what they want as long as it's built properly and not dangerous... like that micra
    Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

Originally posted by Markarina
      just seen this lovely example in Waitrose hitchin car park

underneath I think its a Fiat of some description
      The sad thing is, there is probably some muppet in his early 20's who smokes around in this pile of crap thinking that his car is the dogs danglies
      S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

that's my point. Why does the owner qualify as a muppet just because you don't like his taste in cars? Assuming it's a he that owns it of course.
        Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

oh dear a whole gallery full of them

Comment

create your own chav car

Comment

Originally posted by Markarina
              oh dear a whole gallery full of them

Awesome Astra

This is Adams mk3 Astra.With the unique bodystyling Adams car certainly gets attention. Wherever he goes people stop and stare.>>> Click Here

I wonder why that is then??

Comment

Urmmm... Nice?

I'm supprised it moves with a 1.4 and all that plastic.

Comment

I like the way they never show a full photo of the car. Means I never have to see it all.

http://forum.funk-hq.com | http://www.no-rice.com
                  twolitreturbooctaviavrs - '07 Skoda Octavia vRS - E.R.V.
                  It might not be a 5 pot or an S2... but at least I have a 20v Turbo in my life again.

Comment

"never show a full photo of the car"

Click the images to get the full effect... nice!

Comment

I need to know if i am a barryboy/chav. I have an 95 audi 80 avant 1.9 tdi, and im making it look like an S2. Am i chav?
                      Audi Quattro WR

Comment

A car just round the corner from me has a sun strip with "MONEY OVER B*TCHES" written on it........absolutly awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Skull23
                          I need to know if i am a barryboy/chav. I have an 95 audi 80 avant 1.9 tdi, and im making it look like an S2. Am i chav?
                          Could you please tell me why you put S2 logo on the front grille ? What's the reason to have diesel and do that. I'm seriously curious, because today was passed by one avant exactly as you say - some "sportsman" rapidly went from side road, catched my ugly family saloon and tried to overtook me. I've moved to let him pass like any car which is faster, and noticed S2 badge on the front. And you can guess how i was disappointed to see "twin downpipes" which mean that it's diesel after he passed me. I cannot make link between S2 badge ant TDI . Nobody knows such car as S2, why not to put some logo like "RACER", "TURBO","I'm cool" ? Why that subtle logo?

Sau
                          200 20vt 88' 3b, human carrier
                          CQ typ85 with AAN inside, see project blog at http://kwlw.blogspot.com

Comment

I never had S badges on my car, and i never will. Im not a pretender. I dont have an S2, and i will never have one. I need a car for driving around whenever i want, not thinking of how much it will cost me. My poor tdi drinks 6L/100km. I just like nice cars. I like S2 bumpers, so i put them on my car.
                            Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Originally posted by Audi Parts Guru
                              The sad thing is, there is probably some muppet in his early 20's who smokes around in this pile of crap thinking that his car is the dogs danglies
                              Come on its not badly done, just not tastfull.

Comment

Last edited by mikecmr; 8 December 2006, 17:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X