X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sal_s2
    replied
    Originally posted by Cypres83 View Post
    sent you a message about some parts for my b4 swap. Also found a website ultraperformance.co.uk that I am assuming are your parts based on them looking identical in the photos. Just wanted to make sure before I start ordering things. I want to make sure I am getting the correct parts from the person who designed them.

Thanks,
    Kirt
    Alex is ultraperformance so buy with confidence

Leave a comment:

• Cypres83
    replied
    sent you a message about some parts for my b4 swap. Also found a website ultraperformance.co.uk that I am assuming are your parts based on them looking identical in the photos. Just wanted to make sure before I start ordering things. I want to make sure I am getting the correct parts from the person who designed them.

Thanks,
    Kirt

Leave a comment:

• piotr
    replied
    Im definitely up for a kit from you Alex .

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Yup, a spacer is required on the LH gearbox mount. I supply these in anodised aluminium

Leave a comment:

• baldynugget
    replied
    Will the mounts work in a UR?

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Sure am

Leave a comment:

• baldynugget
    replied
    You still making this kit?

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    All of the parts

Leave a comment:

• DeS
    replied
    Alex,
    what parts of your kit would I need to change my 01E to 03A? Do I need a complete linkage?

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    C4 requirements will be much the same, but with different gearbox mounts & different linkage, although I suspect the UrS linkage could be modified to work.

Leave a comment:

• mushasho!
    replied
    Anyone know what we need for c4s4 swap?

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Use A6 shafts, with S2 outer CV joints. Part numbers are supplied with kit

Leave a comment:

• S2_Rennfahr
    replied
    What about the front driveshafts? Which CV joints to use?

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Thanks David
    I am working on full replacement engine harness but to be honest not many people have the appetite for the cost of quality harness work.
    There isn’t an easy way to repair the injector branch without cutting, crimping, resleeving etc.
    I can do it but need either the car or the harness to work on directly

Leave a comment:

• macspring
    replied
    Originally posted by gavs20v View Post

I'm not in the position to do this conversion atm however just wanted to say well done and thanks. It's one thing being innovative for your own requirements but something else offering it to the masses
    All the best
    Gav
    Have to agree with Gavin's comments, also your recent ignition loom to me was first class. Nicely labelled.

Have you considered looking into a way of replaceing I5's injectors loom with anew loom ? Mine are pretty brittle and hard when cold. A new loom that is 'easy' to fit would be a winner for me anyway.

Thanks for the works done to date for all of us.

Kind regards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X