Rnsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rnsd

Recently been having a massive sort out. I still have an RNS-D that I removed in perfect working order from my 2003 B6 S4, at approx 8 years old / 70,000 miles. You'll get a free disc too - I forgot to take it out before I removed the unit. Being stored in bubble wrap and gaffer tape since June 2011 (when I upgraded to RNSE with European maps a week before Le Mans) probably hasn't helped - the left hand side of the face / buttons feels a bit sticky?!

The first image is a full sized 2mb / 3000+ pixel of face so you can see it in detail. The screen is unmarked. The rest of the pics are 1024.

£125

If the asking price is met I will cover the postage (recorded delivery within mainland UK). Forgotten how weighty this is! Otherwise, I'm open to sensible offers if you want to collect from Bedford.

If you are going ADI this Saturday and fancy this, drop me a message, open to sensible offers if you don't need it posted, it needs gone!

Code will be emailed / Whatsapped upon receipt of payment. Photo is on my phone in case of exchange at ADI (service history and all paperwork went when I sold the car)

B5 B6 B7 B9

Will pop this in the car for tomorrow in case anyone fancies making me a last minute offer at ADI

The first thing I will do if you make me an offer is ask your number. So please post in here and send me a pm with your number. Will only be there until early afternoon!
    B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Bump
      B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Any idea if this will suit an Audi B7 S4 and the transport costs to South Africa

Comment

Technically it would fit perfectly in the dash (assuming you have double DIN) but no idea if it would work - you would be asking a newer car to accept an older piece of technology that it never came with from factory? Id imagine it would probably work but there is no way I can sell you it and guarantee it.

Postage would also be a fortune to SA. You have a Union flag in your bio - any friends or family in UK who could sign for it instead?
          B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Reduced to £100

If the asking price is met I will post this recorded delivery (within mainland UK). If you wish to collect it from Bedford I am open to sensible offers
            B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Hi Ian
              Will the LH side buttons clean up or has the coating deteriorated?
              Thinking for my B5 as the radio has decided not to auto tune any more..

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
              sigpic

Comment

Heya fella. I think I was chatting to yourself and a few of the other S2 forum gang on your pitch last year at ADI. B5 A4 Avant on Boleros?

The stickiness seemed to come off the faceplate much more easily than the soft-touch buttons? I didn't want to use anything abrasive when I took the piccys, I just gave it a quick wipe with a microfibre. I sold my S4 at 85k, and the dash buttons were fine, but mega miler B6s seem to wear out the logos on the stereo and air con buttons. If I try and clean the buttons, I imagine its just going to take the surface coating off?
                B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Bump
                  B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Bump, anyone after one of these?
                    B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Bump!
                      B5 B6 B7 B9

Comment

Sold