A word of warning ⚠️ sorry people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word of warning ⚠️ sorry people.

Hey guys & gals how’s everybody doing considering the current situation?

It’s taken me almost a year to pluck the courage up after everything else has fallen apart family life, Relationship & body falling to pieces.

Ok, a bit of my bad luck & news I feel the need to share with everybody & as a warning.

I bought an AAN engine (Full block & head nothing else) & a set of 7A cams from Goodazz which cost €2637.97 I can provide screenshots of the payment if necessary.

We first started talking on here, Email & then FB. My first impression from only speaking to him was he’s a genuine nice honest guy, I explained I'm paralyzed from the neck down & wouldn't be able to help in any way with the delivery to my partner's house nor would my partner with a Hiatus hernia.

Due to me being high risk (Bloody COVID), Having been in ITU 4 times before with Pneumonia 4th of February last year being the last, Three of the four people I live with had COVID19 I had no choice but to stay in at the time & away from other people in general as many of you will have family members at high risk.

When I was eventually able to get out & look at the engine some 4 months later I saw the engine & I was & still am mortified it was nothing like he described & looked nothing like the picture he showed me

He organized shipment from Lithuania to England & transport from the docks to my partner’s house which I appreciate.

The camshafts were both snapped on the transport van apparently according to Goodazz, The engine was left on its side wrapped very lazily in clingfilm it wasn't waterproof or covered. The engine was not a complete engine as we agreed, He has taken the Cam cover off as well as the AAN Camshafts out this was not in the agreement!

Because everything related to the transportation was arranged by Goodazz the van driver (Apparently) Had left the engine on its side (My partner wouldn't notice the top from the bottom) Water & dust has gone inside the inlet ports & exhaust ports so does this mean it will need to be stripped & will need new parts worst-case scenario? If this is the case I’m left with something I cannot do anything with unless like what a fantastic chap on the S2forum but wishes to remain anonymous said to do that is to have it separated cleaned & whatever else is needed to sell the head inner components (If salvageable) Have the block painted & might be able to recover some of the money. But how much is all this going to cost if I can raise the money is it worth it at?

Some of you may think I'm full of

Did you pay via paypal with fees paid?
    4 months later, not sure if they would help though....

Comment

Yes, I did but because Goodazz requested I pay friends & family + it had been over 180 days PayPal said they couldn't do anything about it, They told me to contact my bank to ask for reverse charges or something like that I can't remember exactly it was so long ago plus my memory isn't the best.

I'm no liar despite what people may think!

Comment

It’s sad to see threads like this.

I have bought from Goodazz a few times without issue, the parts I received were as described, so perhaps something was lost in translation regarding the cams and what was to be included?

If the parts arrived damaged and weren’t checked on arrival for whatever reason I’m not sure you can blame Goodazz. To be honest from your description, it sounds like he has only tried to help.

Just my 2c

Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
          It’s sad to see threads like this.

I have bought from Goodazz a few times without issue, the parts I received were as described, so perhaps something was lost in translation regarding the cams and what was to be included?

If the parts arrived damaged and weren’t checked on arrival for whatever reason I’m not sure you can blame Goodazz. To be honest from your description, it sounds like he has only tried to help.

Just my 2c

I'm not blaming anybody the facts are I don't the AAN cams were taken out in transit if so by who?
          My partner wouldn't know what to look for so she can hardly be blamed for checking!
          Goodazz admitted the cams were broken in transit I could show you pictures of the engine he took & what I received but I don't think it would achieve anything.

I won't be replying to any more posts after this as I don't feel anybody believes a word I say & seems biased.

The only thing I will ask is if anybody knows who or where I can the engine stripped & cleaned so I can sell the head, Internals & block to get some money back?

If you wouldn't mind sending me PM with any information about stripping it, please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
          Best regards
          Neal

Admission .png
          Attached Files

Comment

Noone is disputing what you're saying, I just don't think your thread is fair to Goodazz, considering the circumstances which you have described.

Send me some pictures of what you have on PM, I might be interesred in buying what you have instead of you having to pay someone to strip it all down etc.
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

It is horrid when this sort of thing happens, very much feel for you.

Circumstances in the last year have made everything harder for sure.

However, if I had spent that much on parts, whatever the situation, I would have got someone to check it if I were not able to. As you didn't, and left it so long I'm afraid the buck falls with you on this one, as there is no way to prove that the damage occurred during delivery - I'm sure you can see it from the delivery drivers perspective....?

Sorry, may not be what you want to hear, but we have to be realistic at times like these, once the anger has subsided a bit

Comment

I bought a pair of S2 struts from this fellow, turned out they were the smaller diameter Audi 80 struts so my shocks didn’t fit, I got no replies to my messages so I gave up and sourced some correct struts elsewhere.
                Ended up using them on my son’s cabby so not a total loss but was annoying at the time, no communication and no attempt to put the issue right.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                  I bought a pair of S2 struts from this fellow, turned out they were the smaller diameter Audi 80 struts so my shocks didn’t fit, I got no replies to my messages so I gave up and sourced some correct struts elsewhere.
                  Ended up using them on my son’s cabby so not a total loss but was annoying at the time, no communication and no attempt to put the issue right.
                  Newsh sorry to hear that buddy he's pig-ignorant to punt it bluntly! It's not exactly a professional way to conduct business speaking of business I don't know how his business is still open in Lithuania

He isn't interested in doing the right thing he's getting money which seems to be the only thing he care's about unless the face fits that's my opinion anyway obviously other people have their own.

Glad to hear everything worked out for you in the end though mate

Comment

bought a few things myself. first and last time

Comment

Originally posted by rxl View Post
                      bought a few things myself. first and last time
                      Exactly my point is I Sorry you're another victim of him I just hope you weren't in as deep as me! Con artist springs to mind!!

Seems I'm not the only one being ripped off despite how long it is before you see you bought? I wish I hadn't invested over £2k in pile S***e now.

Hope everything worked out in the RXL?

Comment

Is this the same guy advertising things on ebay from lithuania?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
                          he hss got an eBay account so could well be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
                            Yes, Edvinas Gerasimas

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, will avoid.

Comment

Working...
                              X