Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that not part of the dash display ?

Comment

Any news on the hard pipes for the engine m8?

Comment

you´ll know the carbon trim is mine!

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

Will have a price today mate, my apoligies, just struggled to get good prices for anything thats going abroad but may of found someone this morning who appears to be half sensible with their pricing

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybravo View Post
            They have a few marks on the edges, I'll get it cleaned tomorrow and take a better look for you, the last set looked out on the outside but when I removed them they were showing signs of rust... nothing a quick rub down and sealer wouldn't of sorted though !

Did I ever reply to your pm ?? if so no problem waiting, space isn't a issue
            i think so...

Comment

Np mate, no rush, the car aint running yet

One thing i've learned we are way behind the Scandinavians!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnybravo View Post
                Is that not part of the dash display ?
                Depends whether or not you unscrew it before selling the dash:mischeif:

If it's already gone with the dash, then that's cool.

Matt
                Audi S2:

Avant! Ye scurvy landlubber...

Comment

I'll see what the guy says who wanted it

Had a bloody awful day today, a guy towing a car I collected was run off the road by a foreign lorry driver and I ended up taking out a load of barrier and sadly the whole side of the Picasso I was in, were ok but sadly the car now has bit scrape down one side of it and typically the lorry driver didn't stop.

I honestly believed considering the weather conditions and amount of traffic on the road that our days were numbered !

Thank god I'm home !
                  Last edited by Jonnybravo; 16 December 2009, 20:09.

Comment

Hi. Sorry to hear about your accident. How is the lower trim on the doors? If its called that? The black plastic things that sits on the bottom of the doors. Cheers

Comment

How much you looking for the offside strut or the pair?

Comment

I will check the condition on those parts and get back to you both.

Busy tomorrow but will sort things over the weekend, sorry for the delays

Comment

how much for the cluster and center guages?? let me know also about shipping to US

Comment

I am intrested in the front door speaker housings . What size are they for ? How much ?

Comment

All PM's will be replied to later

I'll try and get as many photos taken of parts tomorrow morning of the car as I haven't yet had time.

Anything anyone has asked for if not already sold is reserved for them.

Thanks !

Comment

I am looking for the assembly that looks like a squashed spider and is attached to the top of the gearbox. I also require the whole gearlever and the parts that attach it to the tunnel. Have you got these ? and how much ?

Thanks,

PETER

Comment

Working...
                                X