Genuine Audi 18" AVUS MK2 Alloys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH.... Booollocks To It...

I am bored with this thread.... and some peeps attitude towards prices...

So I have now decieded to keep them....

They are NOW NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Originally posted by Le S2 Audi View Post
      TBH.... Booollocks To It...

I am bored with this thread.... and some peeps attitude towards prices...

So I have now decieded to keep them....

They are NOW NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!

Comment

To be fair to Ken. Once you knock off 120 for spacers and bolts plus the cost of sending five wheels, which is a pain in the ***, the price for the wheels themselves is under £500 for a set of five. Four of which are near mint, and having a full size spare so you can run the correct size tyre is a major bonus in my book, even if it doesn't fit in the spare wheel well. I looked into sending five 17" Avus wheels recently and it's not as cheap as one would expect as you can't quite make two packages under 30kg's unless you just wrap them in bin bags, plus you need to pay extra to adequately insure them in case the courier 'losses' them or drops them ect.
        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
          To be fair to Ken. Once you knock off 120 for spacers and bolts plus the cost of sending five wheels, which is a pain in the ***, the price for the wheels themselves is under £500 for a set of five. Four of which are near mint, and having a full size spare so you can run the correct size tyre is a major bonus in my book, even if it doesn't fit in the spare wheel well. I looked into sending five 17" Avus wheels recently and it's not as cheap as one would expect as you can't quite make two packages under 30kg's unless you just wrap them in bin bags, plus you need to pay extra to adequately insure them in case the courier 'losses' them or drops them ect.
          Thanks Kit....

Someone who understands and see's where I am coming from....

Yeah the 5th don't fit in the Coupe recess but at least it's a back up "Just in case" and thats a must considering the state of UK roads!!

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
          I totally agree with le s2 audi, wheels in that condition with good tyres are worth good money and as usual people on here are trying to knock a guy whose not even getting his money back. I dont even know you but i wish you the best of british!! I would be very interested in them but i am buying a set of s8 alloys in the next fortnight otherwise i would of put an offer in for these
          Thanks Also Anthony....

Good luck with your purchase M8, hope you like your's as much as I still like mine....

Hence why I am keeping them....

sigpic

New S2 - S8 & RS2 -RS6 Keyrings

Comment

Working...
          X