Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to strip it completely or build it back to S2

Comment

It's a shame indeed. If you sell the parts you mentioned, you will have a parted out shell that will not sell because most of the goodies are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by quattro84 View Post
        It's a shame indeed. If you sell the parts you mentioned, you will have a parted out shell that will not sell because most of the goodies are gone.
        Indeed, you're not gonna make the money.
        With the RSR front wings on it, it is a freshly painted shell, but as the wingkit is also for sale, it will be an orange, incomplete shell, which also needs some paint on the needed oem wings.

I would buy an used engine, put an rs2 turbo on it, and put it on the road again. It will sell.
        www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
          Indeed, you're not gonna make the money.
          With the RSR front wings on it, it is a freshly painted shell, but as the wingkit is also for sale, it will be an orange, incomplete shell, which also needs some paint on the needed oem wings.

I would buy an used engine, put an rs2 turbo on it, and put it on the road again. It will sell.
          that might be a valid option....something to think about....

good luck with the sale of this legendary car...

Comment

Originally posted by king View Post
            I understand Sjoerd, but i have put in more then 16000 euros in this car, dont forget that.
            Are the dutchies going to sponsor me??

Offcourse in know what time Roy did on this car, but my money is in right now.
            Roy has been payed.

Edit: I dont shoot the messenger , but why are they crying at you about me?
            let them contact me if they have a isseu with me
            I'm not gonna sponsor you, you cheap ****.
            But do want to come and help you to get this thing on the road. Will take Jaco with me, put some tape on his mouth against swearing, no worries. We can move mountains together.

Write me an email, or call and we can look at the options that I can think of.
            www.S2power.com

S2 Coupe - decat - EPS exhaust - RS2 IC - RS2 front - RS2 brakes - RS2 mirrors - Koni shocks - H&R springs - Jehnert doorpanels & Audison Amps - leather & sunroof - VEMS - USA rearlights

Comment

I will sleep a few nights about it..
              I will catch you @ MSN boss.

Dont gonna sell anything before i made up my mind.

I know what you guys think, but i also hope that you understand the situation i am in right now.
              Think i am very impulsive with buying cars had more than 30 cars in the last 8 years. (a family tick i suppose)

No i am off to bed after a long night of "work" cant think straight anymore after 30 ours awake and be concentrated , feel

Comment

the rs2 tubo im interested a nd the front bumper too pm whith pack price if you want , im wainting ... cheers
                audi s2 aby red 1993 powreded by prj

Comment

Going to build up the car to RS2 spec again, no parts for sale anymore, sorry guys.

Comment

Good job Marcel

Comment

Good choice .

Comment

It`s not good that I have no turbo, ecu and cams...But you have a good car, and it`s a right choice

Comment

Going to build up the car to RS2 spec again, no parts for sale anymore, sorry guys.
                          and now stick with it!

Comment

Good choice mate.

We had a good chat, and King will solve the issues with the car, I will help him if needed.

Don't forget, that the car is a non-runner because of the broken sparkplug, so this sale was born due the issues that were revealing itselves one after another, together with the mrs. that was referring the RSR as "that f.cking car...".
                            www.S2power.com

Comment

nicely said mate hehe thanx for offer!
                              i stick with it patrick . Have a good mechanic that will help me

Comment

Working...
                              X