Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jogi730 View Post
    Thermo housing?
    Just on an engine that i wouldn't split.

Comment

• Moved quite a few body parts yesterday/today:- Doors, wings, bonnets, slam panels, offcuts!!!
      Also, a variety looms/wiring in cardboard boxes that i need to sort. Also carpets etc etc, loads of 'em!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by S2TORNADO
        Moved quite a few body parts yesterday/today:- Doors, wings, bonnets, slam panels, offcuts!!!
        Also, a variety looms/wiring in cardboard boxes that i need to sort. Also carpets etc etc, loads of 'em!!!
        If you’ve got a nice 3B carpet I’ll have it, preferably dark blue or maybe black.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

• You wouldn't have a power steering hose from the pump to the brake bomb in all the boxes Its for a aby coupe cheers lynn

Comment

• Originally posted by newsh View Post

If you’ve got a nice 3B carpet I’ll have it, preferably dark blue or maybe black.
            AyeAye Fella,
            there was a good carpet there that i moved today but i can't remember if it was 3B or ABY. I did have a very good 3B one but i think it went a while back. I should be able to check tomorrow to see if it's got the front tunnel "extensions". My instinct is it's an ABY but you never know. This is one of the problems of having loads of big/heavy/awkward stuff gridlocked in as ive forgotten half the stuff ive got and it was almost impossible to check. Things have eased up now a bit and i can actually get to things.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSG View Post
              You wouldn't have a power steering hose from the pump to the brake bomb in all the boxes Its for a aby coupe cheers lynn
              I can check. I had a few boxes of "oily" type stuff that i kept together so they wouldn't leak over everything. I think there were steering racks there too as they have a habit of spilling fluid when nudged.

Comment

• Ok thanks but its not the steering rack, it come from the bomb to the pump fella .

Comment

• Originally posted by LSG View Post
                  Ok thanks but its not the steering rack, it come from the bomb to the pump fella .
                  I know, just explaining the type of stuff that's clustered together, basically anything that'll spill oil/fluids around if tipped/tilted. This includes bombs/fluid reservoirs/fluid pipes/racks etc etc.
                  It's a right old pile!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by newsh View Post

Checked today and that one was an ABY. I'll keep looking but i think the 3B one went, shame as it was in great condition, probably the best 3B one ive seen.

Comment

• Have you got a full interior dash carpet boot all plastics and seats ect in black ?

Comment

• Originally posted by S2TORNADO

Checked today and that one was an ABY. I'll keep looking but i think the 3B one went, shame as it was in great condition, probably the best 3B one ive seen.
                        Ok mate
                        Thanks for looking

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jsws3 View Post
                          Have you got a full interior dash carpet boot all plastics and seats ect in black ?
                          That'll be some pile on top of each other!!!
                          Anyway, ive got a black dasboard. Ive got a full set of black boot carpets and i think a black parcel shelf too but i'd need to confirm that piece.
                          I haven't got a black headliner or black plastics but i have got a headliner which could be recovered and a full set of plastics that could be sprayed.
                          Seats i'd need to do some juggling and confirm what is available as i can't remember myself!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by S2TORNADO View Post

I know, just explaining the type of stuff that's clustered together, basically anything that'll spill oil/fluids around if tipped/tilted. This includes bombs/fluid reservoirs/fluid pipes/racks etc etc.
                            It's a right old pile!!!
                            Ha right didn't want to get crossed lines. If you get five mins to look through the oily pile that would be great thanks again regards lynn

Comment

• Can you write up a list of what you still have left for sale?

Comment

• Originally posted by kinaputt View Post
                                Can you write up a list of what you still have left for sale?
                                I will try but my priority is moving garages. Ive been giving people the heads up as ive seen things coming out. Similar to a recent post that covered boot carpets, interior trim/carpet, headliners, parcel shelves, dashboards etc etc. I didn't have time to go into great detail but if someone asked about an item i can check if a full set is there/condition etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X