breaking aby s2 coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking aby s2 coupe

i'll be starting to break an aby coupe very soon.
    it will be stripped for all parts as i need some for my projects but if anyone is passing by i'd make an effort to get large/heavy/bulky items off first if it saves your shipping costs. you'd have to let me know what your after.
    the shell appears to be very solid and the back end is very straight. if anyone is interested in the shell itself i'll resist cutting panels off etc for the time being.

Had time to get my Crank locking tool yet Andy?
    Chef

Comment

Originally posted by terrybullwon View Post
      Had time to get my Crank locking tool yet Andy?
      pm sent

Comment

Hi whats the roof lining like ? Does it have a sun roof . If it is any good . How much sent to Powys Wales ?

Thanks ryan

Comment

Originally posted by ryster View Post
          Hi whats the roof lining like ? Does it have a sun roof . If it is any good . How much sent to Powys Wales ?

Thanks ryan
          soon as i can get a box to put it in i'll get a quote. not having a van at the moment isn't helping but i'll pop into halfords in the next couple of days to get a bike box or something.

Comment

Have you any leather door cards? btw what colour is the car plz ?
            :wave: :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Condor View Post
              Have you any leather door cards? btw what colour is the car plz ?
              yes, what colour leather?
              the car is black but i do have a few bits from other cars.
              what colour are you after?

Comment

Originally posted by S2TORNADO View Post
                yes, what colour leather?
                the car is black but i do have a few bits from other cars.
                what colour are you after?
                I need black leather, just the door cards as I have the back, I asked colour of car as I'm on the look out for wings in Panther Black they must be in very good condition, I want to just swap them no spraying involved if you follow.
                Just to check I have a 3b I guess door cards are the same as ABY?
                :wave: :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Condor View Post
                  I need black leather, just the door cards as I have the back, I asked colour of car as I'm on the look out for wings in Panther Black they must be in very good condition, I want to just swap them no spraying involved if you follow.
                  Just to check I have a 3b I guess door cards are the same as ABY?
                  i have a black leather set of four somewhere. are you only wanting the doorcards, not the rear quarters. i'd split from the seats but i wouldn't really want to split the cards.

i don't think this car is panther black but i bought a spare wing for myself a while back that might be panther.

3b doorcards are same fit as aby.

Comment

Andy you must be getting into the habit now of breaking!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent you a pm just wondering if you've sorted and what I owe you?? cheers

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                      Andy you must be getting into the habit now of breaking!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent you a pm just wondering if you've sorted and what I owe you?? cheers
                      apart from the gt this may be my last for a while. just had to clear the decks to get back on with the projects. i was sick of moving them all around.
                      ive been sorting my van out for the last three weeks so haven't had much time for cars or parts. most of your bits were just small items that i'll come across when i'm rummaging about.
                      i'll keep you posted.

Comment

Cheers Andy

Comment

you stuck a 1.8t in that 80q yet?

Comment

Originally posted by sam80quattro View Post
                            you stuck a 1.8t in that 80q yet?
                            no but ive had the head off a fiat doblo, skimmed it, rebuilt with new head gasket, timing belt, tensioner, water pump, head bolts, £81 thermostat etc etc.
                            and it's still using more water than diesel!!
                            hope to get back on the projects when ive cleared the decks of cars i'm not keeping long term.

Comment

and i thought owning an s2 sounded expensive lol is it coming out of the exhaust? leaking?

Comment

Working...
                              X