No announcement yet.

New S2/RS2 engine harnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, i can do it, but you need to use ABY/ADU/AAN ECU for COP ignition. The 3B ECU has just one ignition output.

Originally posted by powercar View Post
    Is it possible to make a new oem lhd 3b loom but only difference is to make it fit with tfsi coils instead and not the typical distributor?

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk
    http://www.srsmotorsport.com

Comment

I'm not going to use the original 3b ecu, but i'm going to use the original 3b loom to connect it to the new ecu and it fit's right on the original ecu connection. Only difference is that i'm going to use COP ignition instead.
      What is the price for making this?

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk
      IG: Alb garage

Comment

I love your looms! This is the third loom from you for my b2 quattro and this will not be the last.

Its easy to get it in the car and make it work and it looks really clean! I also got loom from Norbert in my b4 racecar and there has been no problem with it.

You will not regret buying looms from this talented man

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk

Comment

Very good work mate [emoji106]🏻[emoji482]
          Danny
          www.dnaautocare.co.uk

Comment

i ordered one of these looms.. support is great and i hope the work will be as decribed.

Comment

What's your price for AAN/ABY loom. In a 3b car?

Sent fra min B15Q via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kinaputt View Post
                What's your price for AAN/ABY loom. In a 3b car?

Sent fra min B15Q via Tapatalk
                For motronic or vems?

Comment

Originally posted by Norbitron View Post
                  For motronic or vems?
                  Motronic. Im planning to use a S4/S6 AAN engine in a 3b car.
                  There are some cables that connect to the harness/fusebox in the car aswell. 2-3 cables i think.
                  Can i use AAN/ABY/ADU ECU with the same harness? Can you make cables for all the trigger sensors? Or do i have to choose?

You make adapters for 5 coil on 3B harness aswell? Just connect a AAN/ABY/ADU ECU and the coils? How much does that cost?
                  Last edited by kinaputt; 23 June 2016, 09:43.

Comment

Originally posted by kinaputt View Post
                    Motronic. Im planning to use a S4/S6 AAN engine in a 3b car.
                    There are some cables that connect to the harness/fusebox in the car aswell. 2-3 cables i think.
                    Can i use AAN/ABY/ADU ECU with the same harness? Can you make cables for all the trigger sensors? Or do i have to choose?

You make adapters for 5 coil on 3B harness aswell? Just connect a AAN/ABY/ADU ECU and the coils? How much does that cost?
                    Yes you can use these ECUs on your car. But be careful because some ECU has imobilizer. And need an adapter from 3B harness to AAN ECU. And need a coil harness. I think the sensors are similar. Just the ECU pinout different. You have to extend the cables of TPS,IAT,IDLE controll valve and maybe the CAM sensor with AAN manifold.... i think thats all.
                    I can make the adapter and coil harness for 250EUR. You can see this on the attached photo.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What price for a B6 S4 RHD engine code BBK, if you were willing to do it?

Comment

@Norbitron any chance you make c4
                        urs6 engine looms. I know there would
                        be people in the states interested in some
                        including me.

Comment

Originally posted by jsol View Post
                          What price for a B6 S4 RHD engine code BBK, if you were willing to do it?
                          I am willing to do everything But what is your wish exactly? VEMS loom or an original loom?

Comment

Originally posted by orignalS60 View Post
                            @Norbitron any chance you make c4
                            urs6 engine looms. I know there would
                            be people in the states interested in some
                            including me.
                            I can do it for motronic or vems or other standalone ecus with original connections or what you want. If you are interested please write me in pm

Comment

Originally posted by Norbitron View Post
                              I am willing to do everything But what is your wish exactly? VEMS loom or an original loom?
                              Original loom. I have sorted out my prob now though. Thanks.

Comment

Hey man! I am looking for an ABY loom for my coupe Quattro that I am going to be putting an AAN into! I won't be using VEMS, I'll be sticking to the stock ecu

Comment

Working...
                                X