tubular exhaust manifolds ready to ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. I have manifold in stock.
    AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Albert is it possible to make one with a Tial turbine v-band flange and Tial v-band waste gate flange?
      Also a matching 4" v-band down pipe and a waste gate dump tube would be cool. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
        Ok. I have manifold in stock.
        one with v-band 3''? that i need for my new turbo?

Comment

This is the question that I am asking. What is between turbo and exhaust manifold in your new setup. The 3 inch v band is on the exhaust of the turbo. Right ?

Can you send a pic or a full name of the turbo with part nr.
          Last edited by Albert; 27 June 2015, 04:56.
          AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Originally posted by orignalS60 View Post
            Albert is it possible to make one with a Tial turbine v-band flange and Tial v-band waste gate flange?
            Also a matching 4" v-band down pipe and a waste gate dump tube would be cool. Let me know.
            Everything is possible. Just a matter of time and money

PM me for more details.

Comment

One change that should be easy is to change the t3 flange for a v-band flange and the audi waste flange for a tial vband waste gate flange.
              That's what I plan on running. They already have two version available in the states but for surprisingly a lot more than your asking.
              I will be running a PTE6766 with a 0.82 A/R v-band housing and a tial MV-R 44mm v-band waste gate. I was hoping I could save some
              money going through you instead of Hank @ Iroz Motorsports.

Comment

That is a good price

Comment

Originally posted by orignalS60 View Post
                  One change that should be easy is to change the t3 flange for a v-band flange and the audi waste flange for a tial vband waste gate flange.
                  That's what I plan on running. They already have two version available in the states but for surprisingly a lot more than your asking.
                  I will be running a PTE6766 with a 0.82 A/R v-band housing and a tial MV-R 44mm v-band waste gate. I was hoping I could save some
                  money going through you instead of Hank @ Iroz Motorsports.
                  If you can supply me with technical drawings of both od the housings than it can be done.

Some tech drawings you can find here. Page 89 and +. https://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbo...Catalog_V5.pdf

Comment

This is the question that I am asking. What is between turbo and exhaust manifold. The 3 inch v band is on the exhaust of the turbo. Can you send a pic or a full name of the turbo with part nr.
                    here is the pic
                    between turbo and exhaust manifold The 3 inch v band (76mm)
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is the question that I am asking. What is between turbo and exhaust manifold in your new setup. The 3 inch v band is on the exhaust of the turbo. Right ?

Can you send a pic or a full name of the turbo with part nr.
                      here is the link with the tial housing

http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=TTH

Comment

I can do it but I need tech drawing or sending the parts to me (housing and V-band).

Comment

3" inch v-band is for the outlet for the down pipe. The Tial housings
                          inlet for the exhaust manifold is 2.125" OD and the outlet for the down pipe
                          is 3" OD. So Albert needs to know the 2.125" inlet to match the flange on his
                          exhaust manifold.

Comment

I can do it but I need tech drawing or sending the parts to me (housing and V-band).
                            it is 2 complicate. u could send me an exhaust manifold with no flange ? i will put the flange on the exhaust manifold here.....

Comment

ok, no problem

Comment

ok, no problem
                                u have p.m.

Comment

Working...
                                X