No announcement yet.

Audi 20v avant quattro build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the painting process took a little over a month...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 19 photos.

Comment

The painter sanded the car, fixed the wheel arch,roof,removed a blinker hole in one of the fenders,fixed both bumpers and listened tolerating my annoying calls lolI started assembling it asap it came home
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I don't have a lot of pictures but all the electric stuff was redone.It is mixed audi 90 quattro and b4 wiring.. The console buttons are : Heated seats,heated rear glass,front fog,rear fog,hazzard lights,lights up and down regulation,abs aus,and heated passenger seats...AND EVERYTHING WORKS!!
        This gallery has 10 photos.

Comment

I love the car! this is how far it is done..still waiting for some seals for rear window...The car has : Heated seats,4x power windows,abs aus,electronic light regulation,leather interior,roof racks,skiing bag,automatic ac,diff lock,DE lights,headlight washers,heated washer jets,rear and front fogs,sportier bumpers,17'' avus, small brembos,sport steering wheel, cruise control.vdo gauges s2 etc....I still need to get main cluster ac/bc and front recaros...I'm satisfied with the car so far.i replaced every bushing and evry bearing i could, change all the fluids and so on..so the car should be in perfect mechanical condition. more continues cheers
          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Keep it coming

Comment

Nice project well done bet it’s kept you busy in lockdown

Comment

Well it keeps me busy..but we almost beat the corona..the safety mesaures are slowly getting canceled..but because i need to make some stuff by myself it gives me problems..but i overcome a lot of obsticles

Comment

Very enjoyable read.....the car is really coming on now. Keep up the good work
                  2001 996 C4 - Being renovated
                  1994 ABY Coupe - "Das Smaragd RS2+ Coupe" - Sold

Comment

Today I got my self rs2 blende for a good money in good condition,made an adapter for reversing lights from audi 90 wiring to 80 b4.Of course made a wiring for rear bumper and thinking to make rear middle section blende to work as a third brake light..any opinions??
                    This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Very nice

Is that a genuine rear bumper or replica?

Comment

Its a genuine part with rs2 part number on the back and the date 7/1994

Comment

can you post more about the rs2 blende? it's original? how did you make the light adapter? Nice work and congratulations for the project!

Comment

Originally posted by Thawer View Post
                            can you post more about the rs2 blende? it's original? how did you make the light adapter? Nice work and congratulations for the project!
                            its original rs2 blende but it has led strip glued on but its not good i need to think something diffrent .. but probaully i will throw led strip in the bin and leave it as is original

Comment

Great work so far ! Looking forward for first drive
                              Audi Coupe S2 1993
                              Audi V8 4.2 1993
                              Audi cabrio 1998

Comment

How did you attach the rear bumper at the sides as the original mounting is different from RS2 I believe ?

Comment

Working...
                                X