Project: Cyclamen Pearl Red, back from the dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
    A lick of paint for the rusty bits in the engine bay too. Delrin steering arm bushes fitted from Alex/error404. I had a set of alloy subframe bushes which will be ideal for this. New track rod ends and bolts all round.
    Nice work! I just finished touching up the engine bay on mine as well...turned out to be a lot more work than I originally thought it would be. Question: were the frame rails black like that from the factory on your avant?
    2001 A4 Avant QMS - FXK04'd
    1991 Audi CQ - Project
    1996 A4 12v Quattro Manual - SOLD

Comment

One hell of a project and good progress and work . MichaelS2 on here has a gorgeous ruby red S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by jbrentd View Post

Nice work! I just finished touching up the engine bay on mine as well...turned out to be a lot more work than I originally thought it would be. Question: were the frame rails black like that from the factory on your avant?
        No, they were originally body coloured, figured the colour change wouldn't matter too much.

Comment

Hi
          A question about ruby red color. Whrer can you find the specs on how a car was sold from audi ? And where is the tag for exactly my color code is for my car. ?

Comment

Working...
          X