Audi Cabriolet S2 20v Turbo Quattro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Cabriolet S2 20v Turbo Quattro

Hi Guys I have not been on here for ages I guess I have managed to have no problems since.

Just to re-cap, I sorted everything with the 20V conversion I rebuilt another engine (back to 2.3) and fitted that in, I have put black leather seats and door cards in, plasma guages, tv ect ect

But now im bored again....

So I have just bought myself an S2 accident damaged motor from eBay.

Here we go again.

I want to convert my cab to S2 engine box and running gear including the quattro back end, I know everyone is going to tell me it's a massive amount of work. I know Kim Collins created a monster once before I just wanted to know if anyone could give me a few pointers before I cut my floor out the cab. People have told me about the flex issues I will overcome those later.

I will be fitting S2 engine to my box in September/October after the summer...To just have front wheel drive then replace box once I have sorted mounting the rear subframe.

Closely followed by a full hit in Nogaro Blue.

Look forward to your replies....

Bri.
    Audi Nut!!!

I have got a CQ20V shell that you can cut the floor pan out of if you want it......

Cheers
    Dark Grey Avant
    RS2 FARB
    Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
    Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

have a look here
      Corey
      01636 822288

Comment

good luck with the conversion bri
        1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
        2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
        3. H & R SPRINGS
        4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
        5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
        6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
        7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
        8. fmic fitted

Comment

Bri, thats a hell of a conversion to take on, good luck with it though
          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Bri hats off to you matey thats a hell of a project your undertaking. Having been in lots and owning a couple of Audi cabs the flex problem is a biggy. Sorted suspension and strut braces numerous different configeration couldnt stop horrendous skuttle shake on my mates v6. Only decent fast convertible cabriolet ive been in is an M3 evo. Good luck and keep us all posted
            S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Bri mate theres an S2 cabriolet just turned up on Piston Heads £8395 ncts
              S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

If I get it right then and do most work myself that means I will have about £4395 to spend on engine mods and a respray
                Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Originally posted by laser avant s2 View Post
                  Bri mate theres an S2 cabriolet just turned up on Piston Heads £8395 ncts

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/152752.htm

Comment

Working...
                  X