Jersey's Project AAN swap into Audi 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David in Dublin View Post
    to the photos, good photos and good work so far btw.

Am keen to see a white S2 saloon/sedan.

Kind regards.
    thank you

Originally posted by Nuvo View Post
    I'm sure you meant to say "measure twice and cut once".
    haha i messed that one up good.. thanks for pointing it out
    Pete
    Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
    AAN swap in progress

Comment

I'd like to see a 4.2 v8 in one of these body shells
      How hard is the v8 to fit comapred to a 5 pot? Anyone done it?

Comment

Originally posted by bluequattro View Post
        I'd like to see a 4.2 v8 in one of these body shells
        How hard is the v8 to fit comapred to a 5 pot? Anyone done it?
        there are a good amount of them done here in the U.S. as 034 and 2bennett do that kind of work.. ive seen v8's in coupes and b3 80/90 however never seen them in a B4 model. i think it would be the same amount of work
        Pete
        Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
        AAN swap in progress

Comment

here is a little teaser until i can get some more pics
          Pete
          Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
          AAN swap in progress

Comment

as far as wiring quattrohaus will be taking care of that so im not to worried. hopefully i will be able to get it out into a snowstorm this year [/QUOTE]

Quattrohaus Motorsports on New York Avenue, Newark? Who's going to do the wiring? Jose Vicente or Louie Fig? If it is them, they will do a great job! I know them from way back when Quattrohaus was QuattroMotion with Constantine Mantopoulos.

Comment

Originally posted by kritis17 View Post
              Quattrohaus Motorsports on New York Avenue, Newark? Who's going to do the wiring? Jose Vicente or Louie Fig? If it is them, they will do a great job! I know them from way back when Quattrohaus was QuattroMotion with Constantine Mantopoulos.
              yea Louis and Jose are both working on my car. they do amazing work thats why i went to them. do u live around here or you moved back to the motherland?
              Pete
              Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
              AAN swap in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey90TQ View Post
                yea Louis and Jose are both working on my car. they do amazing work thats why i went to them. do u live around here or you moved back to the motherland?
                I lived in Staten Island for while but I moved back to Greece. Between Audi & racing, I met the Spanish/Portugal Mafia.....lol! We spent a lot of time together travelling & racing with Audi's...of course! They have alot of experience & knowledge when it comes to VW/Audi so I'm positive that they will do a great job for you!

Comment

3 pics.. nothing special

Pete
                  Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
                  AAN swap in progress

Comment

parts have been slowly arriving... still dont have the car back and everything needs to be done by september 24th so i can attend H2O international in Maryland.

euro taillights

H&R rear sway

i think this will look cool in the car, push button start

and lastly the rs2 grill... the only thing that pissed me off about this was who sells a grill incomplete?? and then when i ask the company about it they say "the clips have been discontinued." then why even sell the grill??

now all i need is the car back so i can get it to paint
                    Pete
                    Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
                    AAN swap in progress

Comment

Yes there are two v8 b4 90Q that were in Seattle a few years ago. Both 4.2's. Not sure what is the status on them anymore.

Nice project, have the same color car and same engine . Hope you have it running now! More pics!

Comment

Im currently attempting the same project ! I have a 90 with a 16 valve v6 engine which is out of the car as i speak !! Is it possible to use the same tranny for the 5 cylinder swap ?? im searching for a urs4/s6 AAN motor if i could find one ! I really want to finish this project up . I found a urs4 lying on the side of the road for months in front of a garage ! the car doesnt start timing belt has jumped and the guy at the garage told me that the owner wants 6000$ firm for the car so i obviously passed on that one !! now i found one in a scrapyard with the motor intact ! any info would help thanks !!

Comment

interesting setup a V6 16V

Comment

well i havent updated in a while, but its running and i have been driving the car around..man its a lot of fun.

since getting it back ive run into a few snags. the heater core was my biggest obstacle, having never taken off the dash before

also couldnt get the car to start, thought it was the cps(if it ever goes i can change it in 15min now) only to find out it was the wire on the starter.

well here are some pics and there will be another driveline update soon....

Pete
                            Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
                            AAN swap in progress

Comment

ive also had these sitting around for a while.....

nice artwork from my friends

these arent so special to you guys though
                              Pete
                              Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
                              AAN swap in progress

Comment

Nice work! It sure is good fun
                                Only got as far as this with mine at the moment, B4 80q with the AAN, started out as a 2.6 V6. I couldn't find a set of B3 mounts, your lucky there as you already have the bracket for the rad. Managed to weld in a set of B4 mounts.

Since those pictures were taken its now running.
                                2007 A4 2.0TS quattro (220)
                                1995 AAN powered 80 quattro (MTM Stage 2, MTM hybrid turbo, MTM ecu, Forge DV, 034 Highoutput Coil Pack Conversion, Wagner Tuning EM, 3" turbo back SS exhaust system, race cat + other bits and pieces)

Comment

Working...
                                X