• Time
  • Show
Clear All

track day Mantorp Park
    Attached Files
    HackeRacing

AG:s Norrkoping Sweden

Comment

welcome back to this forum,hacke...!!!!! nice s2...you have to try the s2 at the northsleife in germany...

Comment

Originally posted by Hacke View Post
        track day Mantorp Park
        WOW what a beast Hacke

Comment

to more pics from mantorp park
          Attached Files
          HackeRacing

AG:s Norrkoping Sweden

Comment

Hi... I realize this thread is over 10 years old. Does anyone know how to get ahold of Mr Hacke? I was one of his customers... nearly 20 years ago. He made the BEST header I've ever used, and it wasn't even stainless, and he was EXCELLENT to do business with. If he were not a good person, he could have easily scammed me. I very much disagree with Prosty. It is STILL in use today, with over 200k miles and 20 years on it. I'd like to find out how I can contact him... see if he would still make headers for customers. Any help appreciated. Thanks! - Dave from Colorado

Comment

Have you tried +46735865499 ?
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              All I hear and see in my dreams, is an Audi 5cyl 20v driving away, and the engine screams!

Comment

Thanks,

Comment

Ok... that didn't work. I appreciate you pointing out the obvious, as I hadn't noticed the phone number. I'm hesitant to call, however, as he doesn't really know me, or I him... in fact, I don't even know if "Hacke" is his actual name or just a nickname. I was hoping for an email address, so if anyone happens to have one, I'd be very grateful if you'd pass it along... PM, or whatever.

Many thanks... - Dave

Comment

Hacke is a nickname, dont know his real name though. You could just try sending a text message explaining what you want?
                    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Thanks for the info, Fish... appreciated, and a very good point, assuming that's a mobile number... I'll try a text. Also, thanks for letting me know about his name. And Fish... if also a nickname... and you're talking musicians, you and I are on the same page!

Comment

I love Old Marillion.
                        sigpic_________
                        Rob

Comment

HTH. No, not talking about musicians, haha. And yes, it is a mobile nr.
                          Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by djdawson2 View Post
                            Ok... that didn't work. I appreciate you pointing out the obvious, as I hadn't noticed the phone number. I'm hesitant to call, however, as he doesn't really know me, or I him... in fact, I don't even know if "Hacke" is his actual name or just a nickname. I was hoping for an email address, so if anyone happens to have one, I'd be very grateful if you'd pass it along... PM, or whatever.

Many thanks... - Dave
                            Found an email to him on a Swedish site.
                            This was posted in 2004. But maybe it's still in use. Good luck.

rs3_syncro@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                            X