kingfisher blue s2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jchn_smith View Post
    Exhaust is all done and i love it will get some pics on Monday I went for a down pipe of hoffer with a flex then 200cell magnaflow sports cat to a 3" system right to the back was mega tight over the axle but the lad that done it did a great job and managed to get it through without making it rattle or anything
    I bet it sounds awesome!?? I was over the moon when I got mine done makes a difference doesn't it

Comment

ok its been a while since i updated but got a bit side tracked with the golf
      well i decided to paint the crome grill gloss black as it was the only crome on the car and i wasnt a massive fan of how it looked

also got a 3" turbo back exhaust done with a high flow cat and decat havent tryed the decat in yet but im more than happy with the results

Comment

Consider "painting" your fuel lines with used engine oil to extend their life.

Comment

Duplicate post.

Comment

Got my wheel centres from image so thought is give them a test fit before they get finish polished and tyres put on think I could of got away with 9s but never mind nothing some spacers won't sort out
            [URL="http

Comment

anymore pics?

Comment

got this one but its not the best think I might have took one of the wheel I built up aswell ill check

Comment

cool, should suit it as well.

Comment

Cheers mate I'm hopeing they will look ok once I sort the ride height out as its sitting a bit to **** end down at the minute for my liking
                    Here's a pic of the one iv built up so far with a 235 40 fitted

Comment

Hi mate, did you buy the wheels used
                      1991 90 quattro 20v sport 450 bhp
                      Rs2 engined ur quattro sold
                      11 golf tdi

Comment

Kind of some bits are new some are old image were really helpful at sorting new bits for there old wheels

Comment

Love that colour

Comment

Working...
                          X