No announcement yet.

Garage Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, they are the best looking 3b car mats I have ever seen. You wanna swap for a handful of beans? Seriously though, nice car, glad to hear it is going to get some love.

Comment

After a couple of calls to VRS, it's not possible to get it collected before Saturday, which is when my tenancy actually ends. Are there any other recommendations, perhaps that would just deal with the more basic items and get it back on the road, but that would be able to collect on or before Saturday?
      David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Cottis View Post
        Wow, they are the best looking 3b car mats I have ever seen. You wanna swap for a handful of beans? Seriously though, nice car, glad to hear it is going to get some love.
        I picked them up as new old stock several years ago. As I doubt I'll ever get the opportunity again, they get used very rarely. If you ever come across a clearance of old stock and you see them, please pick me up a set when you get yours, as I'd love a spare set.
        David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Why don't you just pay someone to trailer it down to VRS? It's going to be small change compared with what you'll be spending on the car to get it back up and running...

Comment

Give Sal a shout, he is in Brum and will probably be able to do this for you
            Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
            Indigo ABY coupé
            Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by urS6Tom View Post
              Why don't you just pay someone to trailer it down to VRS? It's going to be small change compared with what you'll be spending on the car to get it back up and running...
              It was just one more thing to arrange at a time when I'm averaging less than 3 hours sleep an night because of work commitments and I'm in the middle of moving house. I thought this would be something easier dealt with by a garage. I wasn't expecting a garage to do it themselves - just arrange it so I didn't have to.

I did call the first hit on Google yesterday, but they then said they don't really do it any longer and tried to hire me a trailer and 4x4 to toe it. After asking what I wanted to move they then offered to drive it for me on trade plates, but I decided against that idea.

It's my own fault for leaving it so late. I've known our moving date for over a month, but I've been so busy with work I didn't make it a priority.
              David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                Give Sal a shout, he is in Brum and will probably be able to do this for you
                I should've thought about Sal, good shout! I haven't spoken to him for a couple of years though, so the number I have is probably well out of date. Anyway, I hope that an even better arrangement comes to fruition, but I won't know until tomorrow. Where's the smiley for fingers crossed??
                David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Thanks for all the responses. I borrowed a friends flatbed and managed to get it to VRS on Saturday. Some impressive cars there!
                  David

'91 3B S2 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by S2_Dave View Post
                    Thanks for all the responses. I borrowed a friends flatbed and managed to get it to VRS on Saturday. Some impressive cars there!
                    Top man will will see you right .

Comment

Working...
                    X