No announcement yet.

Urs4 2.2T litle project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well i need to make new threat for him,since its going to be built like rs2 replica cabrio

Comment

• Some progres

Comment

• Comment

• Mark, I do not like these carpets at the door. I had the same problem so I bought a leather on ebay. Much better. But you have a boost.
          1-2-4-5-3

Comment

• For me its ok,i dont mind it.I dont like leather,in summer its to hot over here

Comment

• Okay now I am really confused. I thought you removed all the wiring so you could do a complete colour change. From your photo (e.g. below), that doesn't seem to be the case (I see rust or dirt). If that is true, you really created an unbelievable amount of work for yourself trying to get the wiring back as per factory. In my opinion, there is no way that any wiring had to come out for any kind of respray, even a total colour change. This is why they have 2 or 3 mil polyethylene plastic wrap.

RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
              94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

• The agreement was to paint the whole car,inside and out,but at the end he didnt want to do the floor,evrything else is done...Yes i made a huge work,but maybe that was a good cause since i found a lot of stuff which wasnt good and replace them.

And yes Dave,i still curse my self abouth the wires,since its a pain in the *** to fit them back.

But i look on this like one big experience and step up to know and understand better my car

Comment

• I belive that this intercooler might work well on our cars without cutting so much in the front. they are cheap aswell.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-UP-IVEC...item19eebd738d

It´s a intercooler from a Iveco Daily 1999 year model, and it seem to be quite thick and with those bent airtank I might just work.
                  1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
                  2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
                  2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
                  2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

• I am not sure is it small if i go to rs2 setup?
                    p,s, this one dont shipp to Montenegro,but good to know from which car it is

Comment

• Just ask them they might ship it anyway,
                      I really don't know how much that intercooler will cope
                      But it should be a better option than stock as its bigger.

A friend of mine drives with ~400 hp and stock intercooler
                      Not optimal at all but it works, even with stock clutch
                      2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)

Comment

• I have the same fitted on my car with RS2 setup and it work great! Very little cutting on S6, a bit more on S4. At full boost 1.9 bar on forth gear, ambient 20 celcius, IAT is 33 celicus. I bought mine second hand for 50 euro.

I suggest you buy a second hand original one, no Chinese knock off. Original one costs 300 Euro from JCDecaux.

Comment

• Thats not expensive at all then,i will try to find it after i finish my exhaust then
                          What u think abouth 3inch exhaust?Since my car have 2x50mm pipes,but i belive the downpipe its now restricted

Comment

• Interresting, so the one i linked is china made?

I don't think The original exhaust is restricted in any way,
                            If The cats and muffler are okay just leave it, The only benefits with 3"
                            Downpipe is faster spooling on The turbo
                            2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)

Comment

• Well,i am going to use the max i can with this current set up,so will do the exhaust,and like u and tsvetomir sugested the IC from Iveco,for that IC i need 3'pipes?

Comment

• I think 3" pipe is to big, thats 75mm and The inlet/outlet is probably no more then 60mm 2,25" i think that is...

I will probably also go down The iveco route as it looks to be The simplast way and you don't have to cut in The front...
                                2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)

Comment

Working...
                                X