No announcement yet.

Urs4 2.2T litle project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup, a nice pair of street slippers (sleepers)

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

• HEhehe you guys are crazy as hell
      This are my "working" slippers,i always work in them winter/summer-why i do that,i dont know Its kinda nice for feets
      Abouth the video,i will need to make new since i dont understand why they are this horible quality...

Comment

• Originally posted by Majorcina View Post
        HEhehe you guys are crazy as hell
        This are my "working" slippers,i always work in them winter/summer-why i do that,i dont know Its kinda nice for feets
        Nice explanation!

Anyway life is too short and while we are hear you got to have some fun along the way!!
        96 URS6 plus speck saloon
        96 URS6 plus speck estate
        94 2.6 80 Avant
        99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

• Thats what i am hoping for

Comment

• It looks stunning

Comment

Its kinda nice for feets .
              i haven't heard that malaprop for years!!! the panel beater that i used to work with was forever bungling his grammar and said to me one day, "right, you stick yer feets on the brake while i try and take the hub nut off.."

anyway, you've got an excuse, professor slippers, english isn't your native tongue - but this guy was as scottish as porridge oats and haggis!!

nuf said . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
                i haven't heard that malaprop for years!!! the panel beater that i used to work with was forever bungling his grammar and said to me one day, "right, you stick yer feets on the brake while i try and take the hub nut off.."

anyway, you've got an excuse, professor slippers, english isn't your native tongue - but this guy was as scottish as porridge oats and haggis!!

nuf said . . .

Yeah i just saw what i wrote,upsy
                Well i said many times that english is not my strong side,i speak good but writing is horrible

Comment

Yeah i just saw what i wrote,upsy
                  Well i said many times that english is not my strong side,i speak good but writing is horrible
                  well, i take my hat off to you and your fellow countrymen as most folk in the uk speak one language only - we are a complete embarrassment in comparison to most europeans where language is concerned, so well done you, sir!

Comment

• Cople of pictures

Comment

• Some parts arived Thank you James

Comment

• You need one more, from turbine to maf.
                        1-2-4-5-3

Comment

• U mean mister michelin man?

Comment

• I had a lot problems with wireing but finaly all its done
                            Today finished wheel alignment
                            In next couple of days i will finish adjusting doors, fenders, hoods
                            Recently(3 days ago) i was removing the intake manufold,and after i put it back and started the car-something was wrong
                            Its look like 1 cylinder is not working(the sound of engine and drivability are same like 1 cylinder is down)
                            What could I screw up when removing the intake manufold?Any idea's?

Comment

• AAN Intake Removal R&R (with injector insert replacement)

Originally posted by Majorcina View Post
                              What could I screw up when removing the intake manufold?Any idea's?
                              One of the injector electrical connectors isn't on that injector properly or one injector has decided to take early retirement. Start the car and pull the injector electrical connectors off one by one. When you pull an injector connector that doesn't make the idle worse, you've found the problem cylinder.

First thing would be to re-install the connector fully and completely. If that doesn't bring the idle back nice and smooth, you'll have to stop the engine and examine the wiring to that connector, including the pins in the connector. If nothing is found, you'll have to remove the fuel rail and that injector (but before you do, start the car again and pull Fuse No. 17, the fuel pump fuse, and let the engine run until it stops. That will release most of the pressure in the fuel rail.) There will still be fuel in the rail so be prepared to catch it when you remove the clip holding the injector into the rail.

Here is my experience with replacing the fuel injector inserts:

http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/266127.phtml
                              RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                              94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Some parts arived
                                Reminded me of

at first glance.

Comment

Working...
                                X