Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What catcams you use?

Comment

Congratulations on you project! Reading thru this post. I saw where you were having oiling issues & that you are using a diesel engine block for your stroker engine build. Did you use the piston oil squirters from the diesel block? I had read that when the diesel & gas oil squirters were compared that the diesel ones bleed off more oil pressure & that the gas engine ones should be used.
      Chris
      "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

Hi guys! Been a while since I checked here. Reason for that is I bought a house and also became a father
        Anyway, the S2 sits in the garage with a wrecked gearbox
        I did upgrade the exhaust system to 3,5" all the way, no cat and just a small silencer at the very end of it. The difference in the dyno? 0.2bar of boost extra and ~50hp.
        The MAP sensor only allow 3bar boost so at 2.9bar I'm now making 870hp and 960nm. The guy who's mapping the car says he still thinks something is blocking the breathing, either the exhaust manifold or maybe even the IC or intake manifold. The engine "should" be making close to 1000hp with the boost I'm making and the parts I'm using so that's something I'll be looking into this winter.

A1QSHIP: oh really? I actually don't remember if I used the diesel squirters but I'll definitely check that out too! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by LucheS2@20v View Post
          What catcams you use?
          Hi! It's the 1002305 cams I use

Comment

Originally posted by S2SE View Post
            Hi guys! Been a while since I checked here. Reason for that is I bought a house and also became a father ...
            Congrats & awesome project - looking forward to updates!
            Last edited by All_Euro; 25 December 2015, 04:37.
            Work - Website
            Play - Haldex Swap

Comment

Originally posted by S2SE View Post
              Hi guys! Been a while since I checked here. Reason for that is I bought a house and also became a father
              Anyway, the S2 sits in the garage with a wrecked gearbox
              I did upgrade the exhaust system to 3,5" all the way, no cat and just a small silencer at the very end of it. The difference in the dyno? 0.2bar of boost extra and ~50hp.
              The MAP sensor only allow 3bar boost so at 2.9bar I'm now making 870hp and 960nm. The guy who's mapping the car says he still thinks something is blocking the breathing, either the exhaust manifold or maybe even the IC or intake manifold. The engine "should" be making close to 1000hp with the boost I'm making and the parts I'm using so that's something I'll be looking into this winter.

A1QSHIP: oh really? I actually don't remember if I used the diesel squirters but I'll definitely check that out too! Thanks for the tip!
              it's just a too weak your wastegate spring

Comment

Kamito: you might be on to something there! I have to check that out ��

Anyway, here's a clip from the last dyno run
                https://youtu.be/emBrhTwdf9c

Comment

Working...
                X