Project GTi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris M
    Golf isn't too bad at over 120. It happens that quick your more worrying about what traffic there is ahead on the, err, track

Yeah S2 might be quicker flat out Ross but 5 seconds later the needle was off the clock

S2 is a heavier and sturdier car and at high speeds in the S2 it feels like your crusing compared with flying in the Golf.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Thought so! Sounds bloody scary
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• LOL... ok I see your point. Sounds quite freaking scary, but then that's the fun part! You gonna bring it down to the garage meet?

I remember a guy in the states taking me out in his 300bhp Turbo'd VR6; the thing weighed over 3000lbs aparrently (!) but it was very quick and quite a blast... span the wheels in the first 4 gears. So, I'd be intrigued to see what a mk.3 with alot less weight could do!
      AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

• Yeah the Golf will be making an apperance at the garage meet. The Golf is only at around 230bhp now, (see vid). Should be better when the re-map is finished and its over 270
        Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

Comment

• im luving this...... good job!! well done .. some nice work there

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris M
            Here's a couple of pictures of my new aquirements. I was passing a Porsche breakers yesterday and just popped in to look at some wheels, ended up coming out with these bits

Fitted the handles yesterday:
            What model is the handle off and did it reqire much modification to fit?
            Niall
            1984 Pearlwhite ur quattro (3B 20v power - 034EFI/RS2 modded)

Comment

• Handles are off a 944 turbo. Fitted quite easily, not much modification required.

Cheers,
              Chris
              Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• niall1 got ny pics of ur car?,.... it sounds the nuts!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris5044
                    niall1 got ny pics of ur car?,.... it sounds the nuts!!
                    Thanks. Details here but its an ongoing project!!
                    http://www.motorgeek.com/phpBB2/view...=4615&start=25

Comment

• Chris where did you get them lights from and how much where they?

Comment

Working...
                      X