No announcement yet.

Coupe V - RS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thoughts guys, but i want to see vagsports cosmic technologies anyway just for general background

sla
    sla
    '91 s2 3b, 305hp, 480 nm.
    www.4plius.com

Comment

Ye Ye Ye . I'm cooled down . Thanks for you support .

Beer is all problem solution anyway. If I ever visit England VagSport you will have a pint from me .

Cheers,
      Vadim.
      Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Sorry Guys, accept my apologies(especially to Sweeper and sla_s2, I guess I overreacted). I will post pics on this forum when I get some, trouble is my bodyshop is in Park Royal, about a 75 mile return trip, I was there yesterday, by the time I arrived back in Braintree, it was too late to work on my customers cars! Still, I hope to get some pics posted shortly (I left the fabricator a camera). Get your self down to these wintry shores Sweeper and we can chat over a Keg of British ale!

Comment

Ah! good karma has returned. I have seen too much bickering on forums and it is not pleasant for the other users. Glad it is now sorted.

Room for any more on this drinking session? Could do with a good bevvy up talking about mad Audi S2s!!

Vagsport, I think your project is fascinating and I too look forward to seeing your pictures....it sounds phatttttttt. Good luck to ya.

Lee
          1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
          Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Always room for like minded Audi souls 'round the Keg (they come bigger these days) and as long as the keeps flowing, we can chew the fat till we get chucked out or the well runs dry!

Comment

thumbs up guys!

sla
              sla
              '91 s2 3b, 305hp, 480 nm.
              www.4plius.com

Comment

Working...
              X