No announcement yet.

To swb or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Christmas is over and can crack on with the car while everyone over endulges with left over turkey I ll attempt to 4wd my coupe
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Few hours work before pop home for food and chill for the night . Got 2 services to do tomorrow now knew I shouldn’t have answered my phone

Comment

This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Well inbetween trying to keep all my mates happy managed a few hours here and there on the little beauty , decided to finish off the scuttle panel and inner a posts I left open . Welded drivers side then while I was looking back along roof line noticed the roof gutter dropped slightly and wasn’t happy so cut apart all the upper c post parts I d made and moved it up . Then had to do the same on the passenger side. Felt like I went back abit as still got ns a post to finish but roof looks better . Got to wait till Sunday now till I ve got move time so hoovered it out and dry fitted the panels which always makes me happy

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice to see it coming along, however slowly, just important to keep it moving and keep the quality good, which I see you are doing I see a guy from Australia posted on here tonight doing he same job, maybe you could share information?
                  Keep up the good work anyway, looking forward to seeing it come together

Comment

Yeah I set a budget for my build as got other projects including property . I ve built a fair few things in the past and spent all my time on them to finish them only to be a bit fed up and just sell them on for other people to enjoy . I d like to keep this one as now got room to store cars finally but we ll see .

Comment

Few pictures of yesterday but had a hissy fit as lost my rear seats from the gt somewhere at work so after spending ages drilling out spot welds ready for rear panel to be welded in didn’t risk it as want to check the seat fits first .

Comment

Oh and the Audi we picked up before Christmas think it’s a baby 1.6 so got to decide what to do with that this week ?? Anyone have any suggestions?
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                        X