My S2 vs BMW M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My S2 vs BMW M4

So Friday after work going of the M4 junction 17 west I have stopped on traffic lights after new BMW M4.Lights changed and M4 pulled away like crazy ,i know it's silly but there is a few very long straight roads there and almost no other cars on the road so I went for it.BMW was about 4lenghts of the car in front of me and could not pulled away anymore. Next traffic lights and the same situation.Again,same distance between us and M4 could not loose the old Audi.next straight and it was such a funny feeling,like a tunnel vision and I just couldn't look at the Speedo to see how fast we have been driving .We get to the roundabout,his back end start to loosing grip and that was it ,second gear,WOT and at the next traffic lights I was first
    it was such a lovely feeling,22 years old Audi vs new BMW M4 and such a great result .he was faster on the straight but I'm only producing 1.3 bar at the moment and I'm going to Automark to have my electronic boost controller fitted and change the settings for safety boost cut off .once this is done the M4 owner will be even more surprised .however I will really try not to brake legal speed limits anymore

Great to hear that the old girl didnt let us down.

Comment

Originally posted by tango123 View Post
      Great to hear that the old girl didnt let us down.
      Cheers buddy
      no she didn't let us down.She did very well and made me proud

Comment

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

cool
          Project Audi s2 coupé 1996

http://http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80796]

Comment

I think the speed limit thing maybe a small lie Peter .

Comment

You know me to well

Comment

I love it when a 25 year old car surprises or even beats a new performance car.

I went neck and neck with my colleagues M135i and he pulled about a car length or two away from me between 40mph and 90mph. He was suitably impressed by our old cars!
                The Perfectionist
                sigpic
                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
                  I love it when a 25 year old car surprises or even beats a new performance car.

I went neck and neck with my colleagues M135i and he pulled about a car length or two away from me between 40mph and 90mph. He was suitably impressed by our old cars!
                  Absolutely !very good result there as the M135 is a very fast car

Comment

Working...
                  X