No announcement yet.

How not to drive on an Autobahn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking it looked like Brasil, along with the Português language. Crazy.
    SS

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter View Post
      I was thinking it looked like Brasil, along with the Português language. Crazy.
      Yep seen it before its in brasil
      RS 2 580HP

Comment

Both the R1s in that video with the Porsche are early ones, the white one is a 98.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

If I was on the bike with that ******** that close at them speeds I would be upset, I was waiting for the crash all the way through the clip

Comment

Love the race

Comment

idiots...
              Sry..but he was not even close.
              What he would do in face of this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwidSOEBscQ

Crazy idiots!!

Comment

Wow, that porsche driver is insane. How all those people coming the other way got out of the way, i will never know. Must have been stolen surely. We all know most superbike riders tailgate and.cut in and out of traffic being utter numptys but this porsche driver is 100% crazy. Time and place for speed and it aint on busy roads. Go to a track to race or pick your moments on quiet roads when you are alone. Still cant get over that porsche driver.

Comment

Being a biker myself just from other side. Ride a 1L super bike without full leathers, no gloves, hi spec helmet are says a lot from a beginning. Leathers wouldn't save in this kind of crash, but tells a lot about skills and brain on the bikers side. On other side, Nissan GTR think that was, was one of the first standard cars could take any standard super bike in any aspects (that time). Drug from standing, drug form 60 mph etc. As being a car more effective on brakes in corners and more options to add aerodynamic force as R8 I guess is faster car than GTR. So really no chance on bikers side at all.If I'd be on a bike I'd stop the bike and let him die alone when I feel him 10m behind me on my neck. On other hand I would't miss some fun on my fireblade against r8, just being a fun, not try to kill someone.
                  Last edited by McX; 14 November 2015, 21:52.

Comment

Working...
                  X