Wanted -3B Samco boost hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a moderator!

(You could have edited your original post and added the link though - there's no prizes for the highest post count you know! )

The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

In the words of the great Cartman respect my authority!

Comment

Ok, can no one help me? If not Samco, did SFS do a set? Or am I going to have to replace with OE parts?
        Driving an S2 with no boost is painful
        Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_b
          Ok, can no one help me? If not Samco, did SFS do a set? Or am I going to have to replace with OE parts?
          Driving an S2 with no boost is painful
          Have you PM's S2central? i know there was a Samco 3B group buy in progress

Comment

a case of join the queue for people waiting for hoses, unfortunately I suspect that nobody keeps a spare set of SAMCO hoses.

I'm guessing your only chance would be if you can persuade somebody in the upcoming batch to let you have theirs, and since I have a boost leak as well I can't help

Comment

Yes I have, no reply as yet... I know patience is a virtue, but boost is addictive, and lack of boost, well, it's purgatory!

Comment

Just wondering, did anybody buy and not install, or is anybody considering buying, or is anybody already in on a group buy for, a set of SAMCO boost hoses?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_b
                  Just wondering, did anybody buy and not install, or is anybody considering buying, or is anybody already in on a group buy for, a set of SAMCO boost hoses?
                  Well, just to help out not at all, I have a set of black 3B samcos sitting here boxed up. I've even got a full set of stainless clamps here for them. Unfortunately, I've got no plans for selling them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair C
                    Well, just to help out not at all, I have a set of black 3B samcos sitting here boxed up. I've even got a full set of stainless clamps here for them. Unfortunately, I've got no plans for selling them yet.
                    I would sell them as they may not fit
                    :mischeif:
                    Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                    England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Alistair - where do you live, I might have to come and burgle your garage!

By the way, I'd like to know is there a particular reason why we have to wait for a whole new group buy to order these hoses - can we buy them straight from Samco?

Comment

I'm in on a group buy, i thought mine were due its been 5 or 6 weeks, no news from S2 Central. Not any use to anyone else though i'm afraid. You can get them straight from Samco, just need to know each bit , bit by bit.

Comment

Working...
                        X