• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UrS4boy
    Connell, lad. Is that you?

Dave F.
    yessum

not here too often now that i got rid of my (admittedly tired) coupe. small world eh?
    1993 UrS4...aka the rocket powered living room

Comment

Found a car yet?

Here is a Canadadian Coupe for sale.

http://audifans.com/marketplace/show...s_Cars&id=1101
      Cheers mis amigos,
      _Anton

Comment

Originally posted by HPmuirt
        Quite apart from being the most scabby 3B I have ever seen, where is the battery?

Cheers n

Si
        Aye, she IS dog rough!

All LHD 3B's have the battery under the rear bench.
        Never show a fool a half built house.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Life is like a **** sandwich
        The more bread you have, the less **** you eat

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-S2-Coupe-MTM...QQcmdZViewItem

:mischeif:
          Chef

Comment

Hello all. Especially all Canadians who want the real deal S2. I'm new to this site and would like to share a little about me. My first car was a 1985 Mustang Gt(which I still Have) didn't want to drive it in the winter. So I bought another car. It was hard because I really liked two cars which sort of looked alike. The 1985 Audi Coupe or the 1985 VW Scirocco. I choose the Scirocco and have bought many more which include a 1987 16V gtx and a very rare Canadian 1988 Scirocco Slegato(still have them)
            After driving Scirocco for years I was wanted a Pearl white Audi Coupe. It's easier to get in & out and more room in the back. It was only available1 1990/1991 here in Canada with the 2.3 20V NON-turbo motor. I started to calculate how much it would cost and the time to source out the parts and the time. I gave up! UNTIL RECENTLY.
            I found my Scirocco on steroids. A 1991 Audi S2!! It was located in hot, dry Sicilian island of Italy. I believe very few were sold there since the price new cost more than most cars today. I invested a lot of money to import it here but believe I'm a head of the game if I had to build a clone.
            *****For all of you that want to do the same thing do your research. There is a lot of paper work from both ends. If you don't have help from the country your importing from it will be very hard for you. Will I do it again??????? Maybe I should of bought a older S4 with money left over for upgrades. Anyways, a lot of stress and money. Don't want to think about. I have it now.
            Can't wait till next year to drive it and start my performance upgrades. I attached a picture of the car at the sunny, port in Sicily just before its long trip. Thanks for your time.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the 'tip'...I'm still hunting.....but like you say it is very difficult and time consuming...

looks like a nice car......

good luck
              Mike

Comment

Working...
              X