I need a RS2 or S2 crossmember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a RS2 or S2 crossmember

If anyone has one let me know. It would be even better if you were located in the United States but doesn’t matter too much. Would prefer one that doesn’t leak lol.

Thanks,

Caleb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a slight difference RS2 has a wider intercooler so mounting points are wider

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto
      They have a slight difference RS2 has a wider intercooler so mounting points are wider
      Ok. I have an intercooler right now. It’s this one. https://www.wagner-tuning.com/produc...200001012.html

Comment

Notice the * after S2 in the description it says *) in combination with surrounded RS2 parts. You need an RS2 cross member or you will have to adjust the bracket width if you buy an S2 type

Comment

I need an s2 crossmember as well.

Comment

Originally posted by orignalS60
            I need an s2 crossmember as well.
            Oh man now there two of us. Who’s going to get it first....hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto
              Notice the * after S2 in the description it says *) in combination with surrounded RS2 parts. You need an RS2 cross member or you will have to adjust the bracket width if you buy an S2 type
              Ok thanks for explaining that.

Comment

It's easy enough to change an S2 type just cut the bracket off and weld back to fit your IC I though wagner did the cross members too

Comment

Just do like has been shown in the other thread and make one with some bar section, you will free up more space if you do it right like what newsh has shown already.

Comment

Working...
                  X