S2 Gearbox (one that works please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Gearbox (one that works please)

S2 Gearbox in good working order. Please I have been let down by so many claiming they have a gearbox from an S2, the last one showed up with a quattro gearbox from a C4! A completely different car! So please if you have a gearbox from an S2 and your not a million miles away from Cheshire and you want sensible money for it then yes I'm interested. Thanks

5 speed or 6 speed

Comment

5 speed.

Comment

The car I want the gearbox for is a 1990 generation1 CQ with 7a engine. It is a S2 box that's in it and looks as though it needs major surgery alot of money needs spending on it and I'm really not prepared for and can't reason spending 2-3 grand on a reconditioned box ok it will be rebuilt with new synchro gears but well if I had that kind of cash on hip I would of just got one already done.

Comment

Ive got a 5 speed here in the sunny south
          Chef

Comment

Pete Berry at White cottage has this one, but I think it's from a V6..

Chef's will be from a 3B I'd guess.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
            sigpic

Comment

Terrybullon's will be from a 3B I'd guess.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Johns right this was from a 3B if thats any help
                Chef

Comment

Thanks for all your help. I got one off eBay. Had elite racing transmissions give it the once over for me and all is good. Didn't go through the forum after being let down to many times. Unfortunately haven't you noticed that the forum is getting it's fair share of F*** wits on it as does most social media. For that reason I now no longer do S2 forum, a long standing member of the forum is the main reason

Comment

Originally posted by studley07 View Post
                    Thanks for all your help. I got one off eBay. Had elite racing transmissions give it the once over for me and all is good. Didn't go through the forum after being let down to many times. Unfortunately haven't you noticed that the forum is getting it's fair share of F*** wits on it as does most social media. For that reason I now no longer do S2 forum, a long standing member of the forum is the main reason
                    I thought most of the Fwits were confined to Fbook, if they're getting in here in the forum proper we need to know, perhaps you can PM me?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by studley07 View Post
                      Thanks for all your help. I got one off eBay. Had elite racing transmissions give it the once over for me and all is good. Didn't go through the forum after being let down to many times. Unfortunately haven't you noticed that the forum is getting its fair share of F*** wits on it as does most social media. For that reason I now no longer do S2 forum, a long standing member of the forum is the main reason
                      Unfortunately there’s always one I like you also been let down by a well known member with a gearbox I left a deposit on and wasn’t told till it was too late

Comment

Working...
                      X